Human Ancestry Made Easy.

by whereami 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

This video traces our migration out of Africa and explains, through DNA evidence, how humans colonized the world. It is part of the Made Easy series of videos that show the evidence of our origins, from the Big Bang onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDknzZ9b6rg

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks for posting,WAI, it is a very clear presentation of facts that literalist interpreters of the Bible will find uncomfortable.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Howsabout "Evolution for Dummies"?

...or better yet...

Look, look.

See Dick and Jane adapt.

• bohm
    bohm

viv, "Evolution for Dummies"?

it exist. its called "variation within a kind" (ducks)

• Quandry
    Quandry

Very interesting. Thanks for posting this information. I do have a yearning to find my background and our common ancestry.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What!? You mean we all didn't come from white people and we're all really from *gasp* Africa?!

• donny
    donny

What!? You mean we all didn't come from white people and we're all really from *gasp* Africa?!

I just want to know what happened to my dancing gene. I somehow evolved 2 left feet during my exodus out of Africa.

• bohm
    bohm

nah nah, you did not evooooolve, nah nah!

bow to me, and my dysfunctional melanine alleles!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, does this mean I now get to check the African American box?

My first major step to leaving wts behind was my interest in Mammoths and other ice age animals. When I realized that humans hunted mammoths, I KNEW that the flood could not have happened as depicted in the bible. Soon after that revelation, I did an indepth research paper on early humankind. I realized that the time table presented in the bible just couldn't support the time table science used. Believe it or not, before this revelation, I really did not think there was a conflict between bible accounts and facts---only the interpretation of the facts.

So, this video pretty much outlines the second step that led to my exit. Thanks for sharing it.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Oh I got it, So Adam was african? or Noah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit