"Have you ever been in love?"

by compound complex 46 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

Coco

• elderelite
    elderelite

freeze, my man, CALL. NOW. you have already missed an oportunity... could have asked her out to a superbowl thing. No pressure situation. look at it this way... If you say nothing you are promised a life of tourchered regret and "what if's".. TAKE A CHANCE MAN! NEVER listen what a woman says, only what she does If you tell her how you feel, that you are interested, that you ARE the man, HER man, that you can take the hurt away, to love her, care for her, take her by the hand and show her what it means to be alive... If you can tell her that with a sincere heart, MAKE her beleive and feel it... She's yours. but if you dont try, you only know faluire. That aint good enough for me and i hope it isnt for you

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When you find someone very compatible, with major electric chemistry, you can have this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSepq9-JFhs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

elderite... I took your advise and talked to her. Sad to say, no go. I won't give up, unless she's married . But as for now, no go but as the JW's say, I'll keep laying the seed. No, not that way you pervs. Like I said though, she aint even in the same state as me so SB party wouldn't have worked anyway. I'm just hoping she'll move back here. I hope she sees what I can do for her eventually. Despite telling her all that, she still hasn't given up on me as a friend. I appreciate your advice elderite.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Freeze, you are the man!

First, "sad to say it was no go"... of course it was. It was the first time it came up and you are in the "friend" catigory with her right now. She's not used to thinking of you as anything more. You had to break that ice cause otherwise it was NEVER going to change in her view.

Also, dont look at it as "despite telling her all that, she still hasn't given up on me as a friend"... the fact is, now she knows where you are and how you feel and I promise you it is in the back of her mind, turning over and over... she is envisioning the future with you... patience. Keep the friendship strong and dont ever shy away from the fact that you have feelings for her. She will test you out and say little things in the comming weeks to see if you REALLY meant what you said. Dont EVER back away or take back what you said!!! Confirm your feelings anytime it comes it. Dont pressure, but ever deny it. you said it, you meant it. YOU are the man for her. Stay by that and I promise you will get a chance to prove it to her

• caliber
    caliber

This songs to me conveys the depth and feeling of that mostly "once in a lifetime "feeling of being in love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPRjAAyyIQ&feature=fvsr

Please forgive me but I can't stop loving you !!!

I have only "been with " one women ... have only ever loved one women and that for 32 years !!

• caliber
    caliber

A totally shameless bump !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit