What to do with old Wat books, volumns...?

by pontoon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• pontoon
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We can have a burning ceremony if you like!

I put the whole lot in the paper and cardboard recycling bin at the end of my street.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

We recently took ours to a bookstore that buys ALL old books. THEY wouldn't even buy them. So we left them there and ran off in our car.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Someone here put them in an old dresser drawer outside and lit the whole thing on fire.

Looked like a coffin aflame.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Do you know anyone who has an outhouse?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sort through them for any that might be useful later. E.g. January 1, 1989 WT and The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah - How? 1971, both contain failed prophesy in print.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Rip out the pages and use them for paper mache. Make a pinata.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone have bound volumes for 1977? I want to know what issue has a picture of a moose on the front, and if a Watchtower, when the articles in that issue were studied?

• Violia
    Violia

We just threw them in the trash. The city hauled them away. I kept a few that belonged to my parents who had books from the Rutherford era.

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Leolaia: I went through the bound vol I did not see any in 1977 with a picture of a moose on the cover. In the Jan22nd Awake there is an article about deer but that is all I saw stuck in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit