Kool-aid man - a Question?

by Broken Promises 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm curious why you see the need to post pics of yourself and your website before you post anything?

Why do you do that?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I have for months been trying to put up my avatar, and it does not show up on this forum, I gave up and now post my own picture. I do not like the gravatar avatars. The picture I use sends the message of being out in the open and not hiding from the Watchtower Org.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

To me, it send the message that you're a self-important elder-wannabe who acts like the apostates the WTS used to warn us against.

But, whatever floats your boat.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Rick is no elder-wannabe IMO. Take a look at his story and the work he has done to reveal the WTS.

Jeff

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Jeff, I am going by the pic that he uses to portray himself.

He looks like a typical self-aggrandising elder.

• clarity
    clarity

Brokenpromises,

Some people can only see what's on the outside. Christ will see the inside.

Good thing we haven't been made the Judges or we'd do a piss poor job of that too!

c

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

if this forum just supported avatars like every other forum on the internet then he wouldn't need to do that maybe? I also hate my 'gravatar'.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

The man just said it...he doesn't care who sees his pic. What I see is a man who has nothing to hide.

I think if more and more of us drop that shroud of fear the WTS tries to blanket us with, it would make a blatant statement to them that WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS ANYMORE! YOU CAN'T HURT ANYMORE!

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Rick has his own style, as do we all.

He is far from a "a self-important elder-wannabe," in my experience. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and fearless in confronting the Watchtower.

As Jeff suggests: "Take a look at his story and the work he has done to reveal the WTS."

Thank you Rick for all of your efforts!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/203690/1/How-can-I-get-a-new-avatar

This worked for me and I am not a techy person at all. Good Luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit