Under Ground Base Lecture, UFO'S (Must Read)

by freskalynn 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Satanus
    Satanus

This type of writer can't stick to one topic. For instance, the supposed battle w the greys. They jump from a few claims about that to all kinds of other sensationalism. No indepth, factaul discussion of who what when where why how. It's a bunch of wierd allegations mushed into one, giant paragraph. This types' style is always the same. It's some kind of insanity, imo.

S

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

I read last night that the little town where we live has a underground base that is active. I have heard the the Oklahoma City Bombing had tunnels way down and had a lot of wepons. I know u can read a lot but there is some evidence I'm told.

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

Foodalls that sounds just like you. HEE!! HEE!!!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Bonkers.

The only conspiracy that exists is money and the things people will do to get it. There are no aliens living in underground cities.

• kurtbethel
  • freskalynn
    freskalynn

Its good that everyone has the privilege and freedom to believe the way they want. I'm not trying to convience anyone of anything. I do know what my husband , son, and other friends and myself saw back in 1982. It was about 1/2 mile from our house. There were 4 UFO all in formation leaving our area. There was even an article in our little paper about it the next day.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Truth Behind the Republican Contract With America: "I don't perceive at this time that we have too much more than six months of life left in this country, at the present rate.
    End of May 1995 Lecture.

You would have thought that with all that 'inside' info his predictions would be a little more accurate?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit