I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I stopped reading this thread when Elpiro made this statement:

lets stick to the book we go by, and that is not any book written by Any elder or Governing body member, it is the BIBLE

Why did I stop? Because either you don't know what you're talking about or you are so far into delusion that you don't know what you're talking about.

But nonetheless, welcome...

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Ding don’t believe everything you hear

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

jookbeard,

I cant imagine why you are so interested in ynot's question, i answered the question but it seems

i did not say what some wanted me to say,

i asked ynot, to give me more info as i don’t think i am getting the whole story

as to why you guys fells that today’s message is not the same message, to me it is tell me how you see it.

what’s the problem?

• cantleave
    cantleave

ELPIRO - You have the audacity tell Ding not to believe everything he reads when you read and follow the BS written by the watchtower without question. Who the hell do do you think you are to come on here and chastise people who have actually made an effort to investigate what really is the truth?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

ELPIRO! WELCOME TO THE SHITLIST!

caps rule baby! yeaaaaah!

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

I don’t believe the WATCHTOWER with no question, no true Christian does that,

And it is very different to talk about why someone was disfellowshiped like you and ding say,

i am sure you were not there. And don’t know the whole story; you are just repeating what you have read

And stating it as a fact.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Anyway, i am happy to serve Jehovah, i know that this org is being used by him, look around who else is there

Really, perhaps then you could quote which Scripture the WTS. used to calculate the year 1914 as the return of Christ.

As far as I know Christ said that no one will know the time not even his Faithful Discrete Slave, even to attempt a calculation is

disobeying Christ's own words.

Another false teaching by the WTS. was of course 1975 which through close analyst of their calculation was completely false ( lie)

for its impossible to make such a calculation by using the bible or other sources since ( accurate) chronological dating of people's

lives and events were not taken. A prodigious lie no less, even more so when they stated (6000 years) that this date was to occur in September

of 1975. Nothing but a devious but cunning lie to help circulate more of the WTS. literature.

What your about to find out ELPIRO is the WTS. is a false prophet who has and is today profiteered ($) from selling the WORD

disguising themselves as Christ's own Faithful Discrete Slave.

The WTS was started by corrupt devious men who were really charlatans exploiting the bible and the WORD, as well any people who believed

in them. It was created by men desiring power and money and nothing else, but of course you'd have to be truthful and honest to realize this.

So the question I'd like to ask ELPIRO is how did you become one of the anointed class through a commercialized false prophet ($), that would

be an impossibility. That would make you a spirit of Satan the deceiver and a fraud.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well you didn't El Piro in any shape or form answer ynots and my question, one facet I believe that emanates from the message of Gods kingdom peddled by the WTS is that there would be a resurrection of those who die in this system to a paradise earth, can you please give me one single scripture from the Bible that confirms this?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

at that time the majority of people had not heard of Jesus,

Today Most people have an idea of who he is and that he died for our sins..ELPIRO

Most people Today..Don`t Know who Jesus is?..

LOL!!..

"Where do you live,in a Cave?"..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

The question does not make sense to me,

And you have not answered my question as to what the problem is with the preaching.

I am waiting for you to clear this up for me

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit