Am I wrong or would I have better chances for "Paradise earth" if I had never been exposed to the so called "Truth"?

by KristiKay 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Heaven
    Heaven

"Paradise Earth" as defined by the Watchtower is a fantasy so it doesn't matter whether you've spoke to a JW or not.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

You are 100% correct. Your best chance at lion petting is to never talk to a JW.

If they *really* loved people, they'd shut their mouths and let everyone meet God on their own terms.

• wobble
    wobble

Instead of preaching to people who reject their arcane, mumbled, garbled, hidden in weird literature message they would do better from their point of view to say nothing ,just shoot the householder dead, as that way the poor householder is sure to make it to the "Paradise"

AS JW paradise is not a Bible idea. and after that as the Bible is not the word of God but a construct of men, the whole thing is pie in the sky.

If you outlined JW's concept of judgement and then paradise to a normal person, they would say "What a weird twisted cult they are ! "

You don't think they could be do you ?

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

I'm sorry Wobble, I'm not sure if I understand your question. Do I think they could be a cult? If thats the question then, yes!!! I'm pretty certian they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit