Iron Head

Last week's results:

Iron Head 3 - 1

Keyser Soze 2 - 2

Darth Plaugeis 2 - 2

Tec 2 - 2

Doubting Bro 3 - 1

Miseryloveseleders 2 - 2

NFL Divisional Playoff Games. Winners move on to the Championship round next Sunday

Saturday's games

Baltimore at Pittsburgh, 2:30 PM EST on CBS

Green Bay at Atlanta, 8:00 PM EST on FOX

Sunday's games

Seattle at Chicago, 1:00 PM EST on FOX

New York at New England, 4:30 PM EST on CBS

My picks:

Pittsburgh

Atlanta

Chicago

New York

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Is it too late to get in on this?

I got:

Pittsburgh

GB

Chicago

PATRIOTS TO WIN IT ALL!!!!!!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

FYI bal/pitt game is at 4:30

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

FYI bal/pitt game is at 4:30

Absolutely right. I accidently listed it according to my local time, because it's the game that I'm most looking forward to. Thanks for the correction

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Sorry Iron Head - Falcons are going to fall hard come Saturday!

My Picks

Ravens

Packers

Bears

Patriots

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I cant wait till this weekends games!

I have to work but I get off sat in time to see all of its games and sun I could care less about Chicago (division rival) and will be home on my way to proper inebreation for the Patriots walloping of the jets!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Baltimore

Green Bay

Chicago

New England

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Sorry Iron Head - Falcons are going to fall hard come Saturday!

I wouldn't mind that in the least. I'm picking with my head, not with my heart. I'd love to see a Steelers/Packers Super Bowl. Two of the most storied franchises in NFL history playing on the world's biggest stage. That would be EPIC

Peter King of Sports Illustrated predicted this matchup before the 2010 season even began

http://www.wpxi.com/sports/24830683/detail.html

Sports Illustrated Writer Picks Steelers To Win Super Bowl XLV

NFL Preview Issue Foresees Pittsburgh, Green Bay Match

Posted: 5:20 pm EDT August 31, 2010

PITTSBURGH -- Sports Illustrated's Peter King has chosen the Pittsburgh Steelers to win Super Bowl XLV.

The magazine’s 2010 NFL preview issue hits newsstands Wednesday, and King predicts the Steelers will beat the Green Bay Packers 33-27 to win Super Bowl XLV.

"The Steelers' MVP might be Roger Goodell. At press time, it appeared likely the commissioner would reduce Roethlisberger's suspension from six games to four for good behavior,” King wrote.

Roethlisberger is set to meet with Goodell Friday regarding his suspension.

“Roethlisberger spent the summer kissing babies and signing every autograph within miles at training camp. Byron Leftwich and/or Dennis Dixon should be able to navigate a friendly first-month schedule (Atlanta, at Tennessee, at Tampa Bay, Baltimore) and hand Roethlisberger a 3-1 team when he returns. A six-game suspension? That would be trouble, obviously," King wrote.

Channel 11 got reaction to the prediction in the Steelers' locker room Tuesday.

"Kudos, Peter King for picking us. That's a pretty good one. That's a good Super Bowl. So we'll see you guys in Dallas," Hines Ward said.

"I like that. Sounds good to me. Thanks Peter. But you know, it's not really, you know, it's a long way to go before the Super Bowl," Byron Leftwich said.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Packers, Bears, Ravens and Pats.

I'm torn on Ravens-Steelers. It's such a fierce rivalry, and the game is in Pittsburgh. But I picked Packers-Ravens before the season, and I'm sticking to it.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Ravens (sorry I.H. It will be close thou)

Atlanta

Chicago

Pats

Would love and I do hope Pitts wins..... as the beatles said..

I've gotta feeling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJPmB6HqcTY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit