The Rapture is COMING!!!! SOON!!!!

by brotherdan 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

That has been a staple of Christianity. It was a command for all Christians to be on the watch.

When I was exiting the WT, two elders visited my home for an encouraging visit. They told me that the End is just around the corner. I responded, "Well, what does that mean? Brother Rutherford told the kids in the 1920's to remain single, because Armageddon was so close. So, I don't really know what you mean when you say that it's very close."

The PO told me that I was being cynical. <------- I call it being realistic. The cemetaries here are chock full of dead people who believed that they were living during a special time. Turns out, they lived and died, just like the billions before them.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Clever, Zoiks...

You're totally right, Juan. I too thought it was interesting that they used "proof" like radio stations all over the world to illustrate that God is with them.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Looks like someone might be getting a respray before too long

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/2011-ratpure-car.jpg/800px-2011-ratpure-car.jpg

Camping calculates that the crucifixion of Christ took place on Friday April 1, AD 33.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

It is absolutely impossible that the rapture will happen on that day of May 2011. Why?

Matthew 24:44: So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him

• whereami
    whereami

Paging Obves.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Proof this Camping guy is a false prophet.

Here is a clip from his website:

Study the proofs that God has so graciously given in His Word showing us that these dates are 100% accurate and beyond dispute.

www.wecanknow.com

Here is how he justifies Mark 13:32. He's on some dangerous ground here.

http://fsiarchive1.familyradio.org:8000/mp3/dbqf/forum_010908i.mp3

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Paging Obves.

Thanks, someone had to say that.

I tell you what, Brother Dan. I will meet you for coffee in 2012 or 2013 or anytime right after anyone believes the end or the second coming will occur.

It is absolutely impossible that the rapture will happen on that day of May 2011. Why?
    Matthew 24:44: So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him

Like OBVES is doing, how about we just try to convince a large portion of the 7 Billion people (and growing) on the planet that "The Son of Man" is coming in a particular season of a particular year. We could get all bases covered and delay the second coming for a century or more because "someone" is expecting him.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I like the experience that Bill Cetnar used to talk about. A JW womans son (who was a millionaire) was told by his mom that the end of the world was coming in October 1914. So he said, "Ok, I will build you a house, and you can move in in November of 1914."

Needless to say, she moved in.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

So is the EASTER BUNNY in April and Santa in December. All you need is Faith, just like your precious rapture. Now who's the crazier one? haha.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Had mine a few years ago. Went to a terrific surgeon and he fixed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit