The Agonizing Last Words of Programmer Bill Zeller *READ WARNING FIRST*

by Yizuman 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I lived with the darkness until I was 35 and finally started getting the help I needed. I feel sad that he wasn't able to get that help.

Too often survivors of abuse have seen inept counselors who are too scared to ask the question abuse an abuse history. If you have been to one of them then go find someone who will work on those issues. I have not felt suicidal for the last 23 years. Therapy works if you are willing to do the work. It isn't easy but it is worth it. Keep looking and keep trying until you get what you need.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I agree that he could have gotten help, but the emotions is so strong, I can understand how very difficult it is to talk about it to anyone. I do wish he had sought help. It would by no means a cure all, but I would think if he continued to receive counselling, he would be alive today. *sighs*

Yiz

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

RIP Bill.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Wow, I'm overwhelmed with emotion

One of the saddest ways to see a life end.

• Miss J
    Miss J

This guy had such a hard life battling with those feelings and memories all alone was he a JW or his family?

I know of people from wigan congregations who over time have said they have been molested when young and i think some of it still goes on and things like m.s smoking but ein allowed on platform giving talks.. blatantly lying after two or three witnesses seen him..?

i think that hall should be shut down so them elders can be exposed

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I am absolutely heartbroken after reading this. Reading things like this makes me realize how great of a Mom I have. Because of her I never had to write a letter like this. ((((((((crapola)))))))))

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

What a tragic, tragic life.

He explained it all so well. I will never forget this letter. Never.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

btt

• Violia
    Violia

Our laws have got to get a lot tougher . They have to pay somehow, something strong enough to make them think before they do this sort of thing. Currently our laws are sort of like taking a shotgun and just shooting at the predator. A shot gun hits anything in site. There are different catagories of predators and what happened to him is among the most horrible. There is a difference between teenagers having sex ( 19 yr old boy has sex with 16 yr old grilfriend) and what he did. It should receive the right judgment. Currently both are called predators. We need the laws to be very specific.

I recentlly watched Oprah and she had a family on whose son at age 6 was molested and the molester was a serial kind. He went to trial and the mother of one molested child was so distraught she shot him in the courtroom. She got 10 years and served 4. Her 2 children were seperated as one relative could not take them both. The girl ended up ok, but the molested boy did not. Ran away and is now serving 28 years for a crime, can't recall what.

Where was help for this child? He needed help and got none. Sure maybe killing the molester was not the thing to do, but any parent can understand why she did it. If the legal system won't stop him, she had to. She later got involved in crime, most likely from association in jail. It is one of the most tragic stories I have ever heard of and all b/c our legal system lets the worst of the worst, men who rape little boys and girls,out on the streets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit