David Icke's site on JW Mind Contol

by Lindy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol Mox,

Yes, and that's just the statement tagged onto his tax return.

HS

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Lindy,

I kid you not, Icke has been favorite fare for British Tabloids for a long time. I couldn't remember much, although I knew he was a prominent spokesman for the "Greens" and they suddenly distanced themselves from Icke when he claimed he was the son of God.

A quick search of the Internet will result in a great deal. Here's and extract from one:

The article singled out David Icke, the former Coventry City goalkeeper and BBC sports commentator whose public declaration in 1990 that he was a son of God, and henceforth would dress only in turquoise, furnished the media with perhaps the most hilarious news story of the year. Well, you can stop laughing, said Kalman and Murray: for in the course of his eccentric spiritual pilgrimage, David Icke has turned into a fully fledged New Age Nazi.
    { http://www.kingston.ac.uk/cusp/Lectures/Thompson.htm

I hope that helps and puts some perspective on our messianic green-shirted goalie friend.

Thirdson

• Lindy
    Lindy

Thanks Thirdson,
    I appreciate the information. A person needs to have as much info on things as possible. I appreciate you getting back to me. Hmmm...another "son of God." What ever makes money, I quess.

Lindy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit