That's what Satan wants you to think..........

by Vachi 8 He Is 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Well what about what the Gibbering Body wants you to think? If you have your copy of the December 2010 Asleep magazine entitled "The Truth About christmas" I invite you to take a look at the subliminal messaging in the picture on page 7. If someone could scan it into this thread that would help too, but I'll be descriptive about what the picture entails. Setting: 8 people in an office building at a christmas party. 3 tiers of depth to the picture, I'll call it foreground, middle tier and background. In the foreground you'll see an elderly woman on the far left wearing a blue dress holding a clear glass with a red drink in it. She is laughing at something that isn't shown in the picture. Safe to say it's a "OMG I'm so wasted" laugh. On the far right of the picture there are two younger guys. One of the guys is wearing a red shirt. He is also pouring something into the punchbowl in front of him. Next to the punchbowl are those bright red plastic cups. This is important to the scene. The third person in the foreground has his arm around the red shirted guy and is holding a HUGE bottle of Vodka. The colors they are wearing is extremely important to this scene and I'll explain why in a minute. With me so far? Ok. Middle tier: Two people, one male, one female. The guy is wearing a green shirt and khakis and the female is wearing a yellow dress. The green shirted guy, let's call him Mr. Axe Deodorant has one arm up resting on the top of a cubicle wall, the other is holding a red plastic cup. The girl, let's call her Ms. Oyoushudenthav, is facing him with a gift in one hand and a red plastic cup in the other. (If you think high school hallway with some guy asking a girl out you're set)Mr. Axe is apparently not under the table drunk and is advancing on Ms. Oyoushudenthav. Background tier: Three people, two female, one male rounds this party out to 8. The important part that the background people play is showing that the two females have those red cups. Ok, visualizing the scene? Sweet. Why are the colors they're wearing important? Well the foreground people have the most important job in this whole scene. The colors get you to focus on them. When you look at this shot, chances are they are the first people that are going to attract your attention. This is intentional because both the elderly woman and the punchbowl guy have obvious liquor while the other party animals have red plastic cups. And with the unused cups by the punchbowl you could assume that they are drinking the same spiked punch even though their actions are less "drunk" than the ones in the foreground. Middle tier people just kinda blend into the shot because A: The girl (Oyoushudenthav) is wearing yellow and standing next to a beige cubicle wall and B: Mr. Axe Deodorant, while wearing green, has a mysterious light being shown on him from somewhere. Where is the light coming from? There's no reason for it to be there. Ha! You'd think so but c'mon, this is the WTBTS we're talking about. This was intentional because either it'll make you look at him and take note of his behavior or it won't and you'll still focus on elderly woman and punchbowl guy. This whole scene sets you up for the wording underneath the picture that says "The christmas season, like the ancient festival of Saturnalia, is marked by partying, feasting, and drinking." It plays into the bad/negative visuals that this is what goes on at holiday parties, namely people getting wasted and predators using gifts to buy their way into sex. I don't know about you but when I think of the holidays I think lit fireplaces, out-of-towners visiting, food, movie watching in one room, kids with the video games or other presents in the other. I never see this scene in my mind about the holidays although I can imagine it taking place somewhere. But, this image is what THEY want people to focus on. And what do THEY offer us visually? We've all seen this shot of theirs; House off in the distance being worked on, closer to person viewing pic, some people working in a field, even closer a child playing with some dangerous animal, closer still and in foreground, a couple or family grinning like they got punched in the face with new and improved Joker products. But what else do they show? I mean is that all they got? Paradise sucks ass, and that's what I want Jerkovah to think, that is, assuming he can think. Frakin' slumlord.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Interesting take, pics please! Scan it!

Paragraphs would help alot though. Just sayin.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I loved that Awake! As a matter of fact, I tore it to pieces and used it to fill the box that I sent crapola's and my sister's family's Christmas presents in.

How deliciously ironic that I just happened to pick that one up.

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Oh lol. Sorry Mama. Once these fingers get going it's hard to take breaks for.....breaks. :)

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

So it did SOME good at least sooner? :P

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had that copy of the Awake. I tore it up and threw it away like the trash it is.

• baltar447
    baltar447

The guy in the green must really be "Johhny" from the six screens call. And "Mary" wishes she was the chick in yellow.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Satan isnt real,dude,sorry.

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Aqua.....but-but......that's what Satan wants you to think.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Vachi,

thanks for the thread, especilly the thread title, another example of mind control oft used by the WT, in literatrash, from the platform and amongst each other.

If someone was to say that now to me I would reply " Truth is Truth, no matter who tells it to you "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit