Barbara Anderson's fancy new website

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Check it out!

Very nice look and feel, though not all the downloads are linked properly yet.

http://watchtowerdocuments.com

Randy

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for posting that Randy. And thanks to Barb for all the work she's put into it.

• Expanded-Mind
    Expanded-Mind

Yes, thank you very much for posting that link... what a fantastic site!

I'd also like to extend my thanks to Barbara Anderson for all her efforts to provide this information... it is going to be a great help to many people.

Expanded-Mind

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Nice, very clean and nicely presented (tho there is a typo of "Maria Russel" on the cover page). IMO the very antithesis of a certain other site.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thank you Barbara.

It's what we have come to expect of you,

credible, dignified and trustworthy.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thanks for the kind words. Building this website was a huge undertaking for a wonderfully kind and generous former JW, "Moxie," someone many of you know of. Lots of kudos for "Moxie" everyone!

Now we're in the process of locating misspells or links that don't work. Thanks Leo for noticing a misspell. Anyone else catching a mistake, please let me know here.

FYI, we will be adding many more important documents in the future and also more absorbing personal experiences.

Thought you'll like to know that some of the larger documents take a few minutes to load so be patient as they are worth the wait.

Happy researching!

Barbara

• garyneal
    garyneal

Thanks

• Scott77
    Scott77

awesome and inspiring site

Scott77

• ex-Special Pioneer
    ex-Special Pioneer

Well done Barbara, always looking forward for your articles.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Beautiful and elegant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit