Watchtower view in 1926 - "In Paradise Witnesses will fly around like Superman does!!!" What??

by Witness 007 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Look! It's a bird...it's a plane....it's.......a Jehovahs Witness???

Golden Age Aug 25 1926 p.751 "Negative Gravitation...you may have wondered how accidents will be avioded in Christs Kingdom....scientists tell us there is enough Atomic energy in one fingernail to propel a Battleship. The people of the future may carry alittle of this power with them. If they fall down an elevator shaft, they can let themselves down easy, then they can turn alittle more on and go back up...no danger of falling down stairs then..."

{Question for the bethel writer....why would you need stairs or elevators if we can "turn alittle more on" and fly like SUPERMAN to the next floor??}

• maninthemiddle
  • Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

It can truly be said that they have a bat in their belfry.

• cameo-d
  • Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

further proof they are morons.. there is NO Atomic Energy in a fingernail. Atomic energy is nuclear. I'm sure the exact quote that they obviously butchered was... atomic energy the SIZE of a fingernail could propel a battleship...

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Well, technically speaking, atomic energy exists in all atoms. Also in the atoms which form the molecules wich form the cells of the human fingernail. Slayerbard, you are wrong.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Buncha fuckin' tards.

I mean to be FAIR it was 1926 but shouldn't the big J have stopped them from printing such obvious horseshit? I mean wasn't he directing?

• Viv
    Viv

Hahahaha, that is hilarious! I should go back, maybe I can get the superpower of turning invincible as well in the new system ;-)

Vivamus

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I can imagine teenage Witnesses in 1926 getting excited and making red capes for themselves!

Even for 1926 this was pretty dumb.....you could say that a turd has enough "energy" to power a whole city but that does not make it so.

• oompa
    oompa

we can all fly around now....if we have enough of gods great green......................oompa

thank you god!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit