NFL Wildcard Games - 2011

by Iron Head 19 Replies latest social physical

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

No one is picking KC??

Only dumb-asses

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think a lot of people are still not convinced that KC is for real.

• poppers
    poppers

Go Packers, but please bring some kind of running game with you.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

KC is for real. That 11-5 team for the Pats that was mentioned above was quarterbacked by the Chief's starter :)

Scott Pioli, two former Pats coaches, and a ton of other GM and staff types are all together in the Chief's organization now - they are building a dynasty for the future. They did it in New England, and are doing it in KC now, with draft-day steals like McCluster and stud RB's like Jamal Charles. Look at the backs taken before him and compare them to the beast year that he had :)

KC is for real, they can win on offense, defense, and special teams. 7-1 at home this year. Anything they get out of the Chiefs this year as far as post-season is concerned is gravy, that team will be a dynasty over the next 5 :)

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I would love to see Brady and Castle in a playoff game.

And Iron head you can't come here calling people Dumbasses of people you don't know LOL

( Private Joke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbjiKIKzY3c&feature=related

Welcome aboard Iron Head LOL

• Violia
    Violia

I remember when the Colts played Dallas in a play off game. Dallas won but I think that was the game the Colts did a Hail Mary pass . I'm a Dallas fan but I like the Colts. They are sort of a classy team. After those teams I am a Packers fan. Green Bay and Dallas have always had a thing for each other.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Saints

Jets

Ravens

Philly

I could see KC potentially upsetting the Ravens. The same with Green Bay beating Philly. Unlikely, but its possible.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Wow how bout them Suckhawks after all?

And what a game between the Colts and Jets!

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Wow how bout them Suckhawks after all?

What an upset! Absolutely nobody saw that coming. Congrats to Seattle. They proved that they belong in the playoffs. Hasselbeck had a hellava game and that TD run by Lynch to seal the win was amazing. On the other hand, it looked to me that the NO defense played incredibly soft.

Two very entertaining games yesterday. Hope todays are just as fun to watch.

I went 1 - 1

Looking ahead...

AFC Divisional Games

Kansas City or Baltimore at Pittsburgh on Saturday 2:30 PM EST on CBS

New York at New England on Sunday 2:30 PM EST on CBS

NFC Divisional Games

Green Bay or Seattle at Atlanta on Saturday 8:00 PM EST on FOX

Philadelphia or Seattle at Chicago on Sunday 1:00 PM EST on FOX

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

KC destroyed. Eagles can't make field goals. And then there were eight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit