The Watchtower are Right About Blood...

by cofty 556 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Oh please, I wasted my time blowing up your arguments on other threads to no avail. You deflect and distort as you like to do. I asked why you are here because you only seek confirmation and don't look to learn or grow. Don't play the sad sack little victim. We are not fellows. You're a defender of the JW pedophile paradise and their suicidal narrow minded take on blood.

I don't need to say anything on the subject of blood. Cofty nailed it both on the OT and NT fronts. You duck and dodge questions and I'm not going to let you paint the world on here with your distorted brush. You distort our previous interactions like you do the truth in matters here in this thread. Your entire modus operandi is to deflect and distract from the conversations being held, to take them over and make them what you want instead of what they are, much like you think you can tell others how and what to post. This isn't your playground. You don't make the rules.

Let's face it, both you and I know that whatever happens, you have to have the last distorted word. You have to make sure that the last argument made reflects the JW world of Fishy. You have a goal here that is obvious. I sincerely asked you why you were here and you didn't answer it, deflecting as I predicted. You just can't be real and therefore deserve no respect.

I'll let others continue their conversation with you on the subject matter, and I'll chime in when and how I see fit.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

dub, I mean no disrespect. If you want me to reply to you, please address the topic being discussed.

• stavro
    stavro
    You have not shown that blood is not sacred to God. You have only shown in your argument that blood from a creature that is not slaughtered for food should not be -based on your argument.

Blood is sacred to God, but only after a life has been taken. The blood flowing through the body of Jesus had absolutely no benefit to humankind while he was still alive. It wouldn't have mattered how many gallons of his blood he potentially could have offered up. It was only through his death that his blood took on any sort of real significance in the eyes of God, Ephesians 1:7.

Fisherman there is a big difference between you believing that all blood is sacred and God viewing it as so.

God's viewpoint on the sacredness of blood is clearly outlined in scripture. His viewpoint is both logical and loving. Your viewpoint is clearly outlined in the watchtower. Who should I trust? Have the watchtower provided me with a proven track record of having always presented information in an accurate and honest way?

• cofty
    cofty
    TD, explain

He did. Clearly and succinctly.

You are either the least intelligent person in the forum or you are deeply dishonest.

• cofty
    cofty

For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. - Lev.17:11

According to this verse an Israelite farmer could have brought gallons of blood drained from live animals to the altar to atone for his sins.

Do you agree or not Fishy?

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

For exhilaration.....

According to some news dinosaurs had warm red blood. Conseqently dinosaurs' blood was also very holy for god and if dinosaurs didnt die out because god allowed their annihilation in his love, their blood would atone today, if they were killed for a meal and slaughtered kosher ;-)

But anyhow dinosaur had blood. And if a man survived the fight with a tyrannosaur and lately achieved to kill the beast, he had quickly think about not to get into yet more big troubles with capital punishement..

.....what to do with the blood,

go bear it to jerusalem

or drink it to get strong, it was like dragons-blood,

or pour it out or let it rin off, what a waste

No scripture for dinosaur to find ... not yet written....means aye freedom!

But why should god only love blood of cattle, sheep and not also dinosaur blood you might think? Only because Noah and his family liked only cattle and sheep? Or did Noah simply never see a tyrannosaurs although before the flood they lived somewhere in jurassic park and therefore could not sacrifice tyrannosaur blood to god.

But nevertheless tyrannosaur -"blood is / was sacred to god" because its red and warm, its a divine principle after all, come what may without exeptions- its only that no other species killed and ate tyrannosaurs yet. Only the fallen angels - giants - would have been strong enough to kill the beasts, but they didnt offer god a meal nor sacrifice, cause they were bad and only metaphors. Or the beasts died out together with their conquerors, who knows.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Found this talk by Rabbi Mendel Kaplan about the jewish background of the "The Baffling Blood Ban"

Altough the jewish organisation Chabad is called a dangerous jewish cult and quite extreme in many aspects I think this talk about blood is very interesting, to understand jewish idea of blood ban. Blood is hebrew "dam"

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/3317454/jewish/The-Baffling-Bloody-Ban.htm

• TD
    TD
    TD, explain.

I have. More than once.

You can reply here

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    He did. Clearly and succinctly.

Please, explain.

• stavro
    stavro

Fisherman according to the Jewish scholar in the video, he states that the life blood is represented by the blood which rushes forth as the animal is being slaughtered. It is the blood with which the animal dies. Check it out. The explanation starts at 3 minutes 40 seconds until 4 minutes 40 seconds. It is 60 seconds of viewing which could save your life.

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/3317454/jewish/The-Baffling-Bloody-Ban.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit