New exJW Pamphlet to leave with Bible Studies

by jwfacts 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thanks again jwfacts.

Shouldn't it be Witnesses instead of Witness in the main title?

• LotusFlower1
    LotusFlower1

I have a job where I tend to not talk about myself. Sometimes, though, my jw past comes up (which we know leads to : "OH! What do jw's believe??") This is perfect, thank you Paul

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Brilliant stuff !

(Now if only I knew where the J W Bible Studies lived......I would knock their door and give them one)

• Robert7
    Robert7

Jwfacts, I love the concept of the pamphlet... my first suggestion is that it needs to be less wordy. You have to assume people will scan this over and not read every point, so fewer words but with bigger impact would be good. I am in sales, and this is just like a Powerpoint presentation, where 'less is more', meaning with toom much words you can lose people.

I'd be glad to help out with content if you'd like. Please let me know, I have a knack for this kind of stuff...

• donnye
    donnye

Thanks for the pamphlets. Couldn't stop laughing. So many holes in it, and it looks like one of the old tracts from the 70's. But then again, you quote from the 1969 Awake, so it will all look very feasible.

I have printed off 100 copies for entertainment purposes at the congregation do on Saturday. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

• bohm
    bohm

donnye: Tell us how it went.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit