little miss sad again

by Newborn 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

I think I just broke up with my bf

We've been together 6 months. Lately I've felt less & less emotions and engagement from him. He lives far away and his 2 kids, from previous relationship, are the most important to him. I always feel I come 2nd...I wrote recently abt how distance relationships sucks!

I gave him a christmas gift but he didn't give me anything He said he forgot!!?? He forgot to buy something for his own girlfriend!!

We did spend y-day together with his kids but his cousin was there and her bf and I really felt no effection from him and that he rather be with them. I've tried to talk to him and he knows how I feel but he just doesn't care or don't know what to say. He says I destroyed the atmosphere y-day..

It's sad but perhaps it wasn't meant to be even though I thought he was the one. But I just have to realise that we were not right for each other. I don't regret anything though and I feel I gave him everything I could.

The next weeks will be tough but I'm countin on your support

Alone again - naturally
    Newborn

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I gave him a christmas gift but he didn't give me anything He said he forgot!!?? He forgot to buy something for his own girlfriend!!

Ding. Ding. Good move on the breakup.

I've tried to talk to him and he knows how I feel but he just doesn't care or don't know what to say. He says I destroyed the atmosphere y-day..

Ding. Ding. Good move on the breakup.

If I remember right you are in Sweden. I've been listening to some old Roxette recently. These are for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlVI7ZNiFlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCorJG9mubk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNRh26TPmM

Think About It

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Sounds like you made the right decision...it sounds like he "left" the relationship quite a while ago...be strong, the right person will come into your life...just be patient.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

You've done the right thing. A man needs to want to climb mountains for you, rob banks, you know, whatever it takes. A disengaged man isn't worth the trouble. Kick him to the curb, honey.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Aww, that really stinks. I am so sorry. You deserve alot more. You deserve to be totally happy, and have your needs met and you adore him and he you. Don't settle! Don't settle! Being alone is a good thing because you don't have to worry about fighting with someone else.

You will meet someone nice when the time is right. Hang in there. Life turns and twists and you never know what can happen. Do you have friends you can go out with? Buy yourself a new outfit and go out on the town. Lift your spirits so you can make the landing of the break up somewhat easier. PM me if you want to talk.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I know it's a sad time but I'm happy for you that you want to take this step. Too many times women (and men, for that matter) ignore those little signs and stay in relationships that are well past their 'best before' date and then feel too stuck to get out.

Remember the good times (nobody can take that away from you) and realize that you've taken a giant step towards the self love and respect that you deserve for yourself. Spend some time getting to know who you are and what you truly want deep down will come your way.

• Newborn
    Newborn
    If I remember right you are in Sweden.

True! thanks for the music

• Newborn
    Newborn
    A man needs to want to climb mountains for you, rob banks, you know, whatever it takes. A disengaged man isn't worth the trouble.

agree. how I feel exactly

Mamalove and popsiecakes , thanks I hear ya!

• tec
    tec

Better out now than remaining in a relationship with a unaffectionate man who seems not to care about your unhappiness. You are a strong person for recognizing and taking that step!

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

You did the right thing Lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8raabzZNqw

and don't take anything less

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit