Robdar!!

by beksbks 98 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'll send you a link via PM.

• Robdar
    Robdar

FHN, I am having trouble getting a proper link. It seems like it wants to go only to the facebook sign in address. I am going to have to figure this out tomorrow when I am not so tired. Thanks for posting the pics. Happy 2011 to you and yours.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I sent you a link I hope will work and the name it's listed under. Happy New Year and happy midlife love.

• nelly136
    nelly136

congratulations ((((rob))))

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Congratulations Robyn, and many happy anniversaries. Also happy New Year.

My wife and I will be celebrating our second anniversary this March, and yes, I did marry the Russian gal.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Lot of happiness to you, Robdar.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Congratulatons, Robdar! You deserve to be happy!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh my little Rodbar,

Shamus is my name on FB. If you ask around, you may just find me and see I"m not really a monkey.. ;D Not to worry, my page is PG. ;)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bump.

Think this thread needs to be looked at by someone more important. ;D

• Robdar
    Robdar

FHN, thanks for the link. I'll be looking for you on fb shortly.

(((((Nelly))))) How is life treating you, gf?

Athan, much love to you, dear friend. Judging by the picture you showed me of your wife a few years ago, you did well for yourself. She's a beautiful lady. Of course, she got herself a fine looking husband too. Congrats to you both. May you have a long and happy life together.

(((((Ali))))) How have you been doing?

(((((MsDucky))))) thank you! I am very happy. Greg is a great guy; he's handsome, intelligent, and well educated. He's also a liberal and a Catholic. I am discovering that Catholics and Jews get along very well together, very well indeed.

Shamus, I am going to look you up on facebook. Happy 2011 to you and yours.

Love to all,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit