Brotherdan seems like he really DID leave

by sabastious 180 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

He was an interesting presence on this board. He had integral knowledge about Bethel and the like. I am an emotional guy too so I can kind of relate to why he left.

But, you gotta get thick skin on the forum. It can be hardcore at times, which I like.

Humans sure can be cantankerous people. I know I have my "freak out" moments as much as the rest.

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Same as with the WT, when decided to leave, he really did leave. I hope he'll return one day. I hope he can rescue his family, too.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Same as with the WT, when decided to leave, he really did leave. I hope he'll return one day. I hope he can rescue his family, too.

I think about him sometimes, wonder how he is doing. Crazy how attached you can get to people on here.

-Sab

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Yup, sure do miss Brotherdan. Wish he would come around and drop every now and then.

Here's to you BroDan:

• Chalam
    Chalam

Yep, raise my glass to brotherdan

What's in a name, ehy? A true brother in Christ :)

Blessings for you and your family,

Stephen

• laverite
    laverite

I still think about Bro. Dan every day. I wonder about how things are going. I miss him a lot and wish so much he'd say hi or something. I hope he's happy and things are ok with his family. They are everything to him. Love and miss you Bro. Dan!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'll light a candle, and say a prayer... :*(

;D

• tec
    tec

I think about BD a lot too. He had a very strong 'voice', and love for God. I hope he is doing okay, and that his family are as well.

Tammy

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm glad that all of you have such pleasant memories of Brother Dan...

Personally, he double-crossed me and lied to me...

I sent him my full library of JW books - some of them around a hundred years old - with a shipping cost alone of $25...

He said he'd send me payment... He said he'd send me a Subway card of equivalent value - and I've received ZIP - nada - nothing...

His subsequent fanatical posts indicated that he was a bit two-faced, to say the least...

He promised me that I could have my little library back whenever I asked for it... But he'll NEVER give it back... I wouldn't be surprised if he's destroyed my books... I can just kiss my poor little library goodbye...

His behavior towards me was EXTREMELY DISHONEST - it was as if he felt he could get away with nasty behavior towards me, because I am an atheist and a "heathen"....

In short, his behavior was EXTREMELY un-Christian.... and so typically Christian.... All at once...

Zid

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ziddina,

What did we all learn today? And thank you for being so honest too.

Send me money - I'll send you Miracle Wheat! (Copywright Watchtower Bible and Tract Society)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit