Have you ever seen/felt/known God's power in YOUR life?

by XPeterX 42 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I'm so sorry for what you went through with your father, BOTR. Appalling. You showed great strength, not only surviving, but fighting back and making something of your life.

I am thankful for the love you were shown, also, and the people who helped you.

I believe that we (humans) are responsible for the atrocities in this world. We (humans) abuse children or look away, or ignore the signs that lead up to it, or don't do enough (or anything) to help those who have been abused, and stop them from becoming their own nightmares. I don't know how God can stop all of that without us being willing to accept Him, though,... except perhaps by 'zapping' everyone who hurts someone else? How much fear would we live in then, though?

I don't have all the answers either, but I do know that humanity is responsible for its own actions, and its own mess.

Tammy

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Have you ever seen/felt/known God's power in YOUR life?.

Once I did do a prayer to the father, jesus and the holy ghost and I did feel something on the back part of my brain (I think its were all your old memories are stored), this was when I no longer believed in the Jehovah's witnesses during a book study when the elder did the prayer I did one too.

In the past I have seen and felt demons...if that counts.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I on a few occassions FELT that I had God's blessing or guidance but have since learned about statistical probability and the power of selective perception.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit