JW Whips 12 year old daughter to death !! This is very graphic be warned!!

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I was forced to fight for my life several times. A agency wanted to me to move across the country for safety. Stupid, teen age me could only calculate the justice equities of the innocent being forced out rather than the perp going to jail. I was sacrificed many times for the rest of the family.

The prisons are full of despicable people who are not JWs. Just last week in Tuscon, the mentally ill perhaps person was not a Witness.

Spare the rod was interpreted as throw down the stairs, kick off walls, and whatever he felt like. One pattern became obvious. My bruises were rarely on a part of me that the public could see. One time he broke my glasses, leaving a substantial bruise on my face. My loving mother (and she truly was) told me I had to lie to my teacher. I lied. Teacher said all right. Friends broke into outrage of about five stating what happened. Teacher was annoyed at friends' statements. Work for her. I completely lied like a fiend. Very confusing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Band on the Run. I covered for my mother many times. I feared being made to leave my home. I loved my mother. I knew she was sick. Yes, very confusing. We had a good reconciliation in the years before she died. We got to talk about it all. Some people just shouldn't have kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit