Hi

by WSEV12 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you heed the advice on here and be careful about getting tangled up with them....so many of us on here have broken and/or damaged families because of our involvement with them.

Loz x

• flipper
    flipper

WSEV12- Welcome to the board. Many of us have felt the same as you- one reason we are here instead of a kingdom hall. If you are feeling doubts and feeling conflicts about what Jehovah's Witnesses teach- I would trust your instincts my friend and avoid attending their meetings. Because " yes " they will expect to to believe what they believe and follow the WT society's teachings. There will be no ACCEPTABLE way for you to leave once you have joined their religion. You will be marked by former JW associates if you leave. Find peace some other place and some other way. Just my 2 cents. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome William! It is just like everyone is saying in their posts here. Be careful with your decisions. If I could go back in time to 1976 I would NEVER have studied with the witnesses or had anything to do with them. I hope you don't get stuck in that cult like we did.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I almost lost my life for believing what the Watchtower taught.

• smiddy
    smiddy

WSEV12 Welcome

As has been said b4 you will be required to beleive 100% what the WTB&TS teaches once you have been baptized.

However what you are taught is the "truth"today , with certainty, wont be the truth tomorrow.

Jehovah`s Witnesses are a revisionist religion,which is in a constant state of change.

Throughout their history they have changed their doctrines, as to ,beleifs,dates,attitudes to medical procedures,blood policy,prophecy,and how they are organised,just to name a few.And this is all attestested to in their own publications.

And they are masters of deception : They are not wholly honest when it comes to admitting what they taught years ago,so be sure to check out their older publications.

hope this helps

smiddy

Good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit