what are you doing for christmas?)

by SnakesInTheTower 21 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Finally-free hi,

I'm dividing my time between the computer and the toilet. It's probably because of all the chips and salsa...

I hope I'm ok tomorrow. I'm supposed to go to an East Indian buffet with some friends.

That will be your second mistake! lol

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

...Free, I mean, ... talk about adding insult to injury! You'll never get off that toilet!

c

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Sitting here with my husband and son waiting for my other son to come home from work. We are going to make breakfast and open up gifts (first time). Tomorrow going to some ex JW's for breakfast (little gift exchange), then off to my son's girlfriend's family for drinks then to friend from work house in the evening. Snakes, those goodies sound wonderful! Merry Christmas! NMKA

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'll be finishing up some baking, food prep, wrapping gifts, and cleaning, because we're celebrating Christmas on Sunday. Our kids and grandkids will be with the in laws on Cristmas day, so I have some extra time to get everything done for our brood.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:what are you doing for christmas?

I'm celebrating Easter. Everyone with half-a-brain knows that the Easter Burnny was born on December 25th and the Christ-bunny was born when the Easter Bunny was supposed to have been born.

Want to color some eggs tonight anyone, in the interests of "Pure Worship?"

Or perhaps we could just start another war and kill a bunch of people who disagree with that, instead.

It's all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

That will be your second mistake! lol

I'm glad I don't have to be back to work until Jan 4. It'll take me that long to recover.

W

• factfinder
    factfinder

@snakes in the tower- Thank you for your kind thoughts.!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

We're having a quiet day. we took a walk in the cold which is different since we just moved here two months ago from a hot climate and it suppose to snow later today.

we plan to eat out later at a deli thats open today have a couple of beers some cornbeef and chopped chicken livers crinkle fries and than rent a pay per view movie.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    I'm celebrating Easter. Everyone with half-a-brain knows that the Easter Burnny was born on December 25th and the Christ-bunny was born when the Easter Bunny was supposed to have been born.

FF,

Fartkel is constipated.

Maybe you two can switch.

JDW

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

The perfect ex-JW Christmas - Chinese dinner with my wife and daughter followed by a movie (in this case, the new Narnia in 3D). Following a tradtion of many years...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit