Could you ever go back?

by MrFreeze 44 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, I went back- for research only and for a couple hours I looked throught the eyes of some JWs out in FS. They are a pathetic bunch of losers who can't seem to develop much passion for their "life saving work", that has turned into a lifetime of loser's work. The day that Moshe would return to the KH, is the day that Charlie Manson gets a full pardon- It's never gonna happen, folks.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Only if outlaw`s the P.O.

smiddy

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I've been thinking more on this and to return even to only sit there is to give them your energy and support. They are an evil and dangerous organization and i no matter what I had to sacrifice will never give them anything because they continue to hurt people.

i could not in good conscience go to a door and tell someone this is truth it's like setting someone up to be beaten and robbed and maybe murdered.

Many choose to return for their family I don't think thats wise I know it hurts deeply but to go back allows them to continue to rob others of their family and friends and does not accelerate their demise.

• Ding
    Ding

If you do go back in, be careful -- that "visiting brother" who offers to do FS with you may be Moshe!

• compound complex
    compound complex

On another thread I put up a link for one of our JWN member's webpage. Her handle is Hopie and real name Nancy Sage.

I was raised a JW and was baptized when I was 9. My husband was a JW and an elder for over 15 years. After we resigned in 1983, we lost our older daughter to this cult for 10 years, and after continuous efforts to communicate failed, I decided to rejoin and become a member once again only to be able to communicate and show her the organizational cult-like errors. This was a journey that took 2 years. I wrote a book about my experience, and it is available on Google.

The title is: "GOING UNDERCOVER...To Rescue My Daughter, From The Cult Of Jehovah's Witnesses"
    You can reach me by e-mail at [email protected]

This book is a great story of risk, love, and chance. I am glad to read the happy ending. This is just another glimpse inside of the J.W. cult. The depth of mind control is appalling. It is sad that families are destroyed in the name of “religion”… – R.J.M

http://nancyjsage.com/reviews/

The bottom line is we individually decide what we can and cannot do. There's no question about the evil, Nancy.

Thanks,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit