The Doorstep Presentation THAT TRULY WORKS!

by Focus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

Englishman wrote:

Focus, 'Fess up

Before you wear out your arm patting yourself on your back, Hercule, I'd surf along to:

* http://members.tripod.com/~Kookie_2/present.htm

And well, she might be - I would not know. "Her" material is, as far as I can tell, based on the actual contents of The Watchtower of July 1, 1996!! Mine is based on, ummm, me.

Fee, fi, fo, fum... BLOOD! BLOOD!

--
    Focus
    (ALWAYS READ MY CLASS! Class)

• sf
    sf

Well I guess since you and yours truly are on usenet forums, at times, you'd find it interesting (mild term) GOTT was there at all.
    DocBob and I found it very interesting.

All you can say is he is "a no one"? Come on FOCUS...focus for me baby. Give me more...I'm "hungry" and I need to "eat".

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• ISP
    ISP

That was good, Focus!

ISP

• Focus
    Focus

sf wrote:

GOTT was there at all

I am sure that the Prominent Bethelite Class would give him a welcome that he would never ever forget, if he ventured there now.

Further, Gott is not all there.

But here is a little project for you, as part of your Ministry duties. Take the source IP (192.41.19.137) for the email, and do a search in Google (advanced/groups) for a more general form (say, for "192.41.19") and then, sift... who knows what you may encounter!

--
    Focus
    (Antitypical Theocrack Class)

• sf
    sf

I LOVE CANDY. Always chew well though before swallowing.

sKally, tally ho's klass

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• sf
  • sf
  • Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit