this from march 15 tower

by therevealer 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Paper! They had paper Blueprints!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's apparent why they didn't come in and mess with Noah and his gang... they know kung fu and Noah has previously beaten them up.

• WalkTall
    WalkTall

Nice hair. I didn't realize they had Fantastic Sam's back then!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Outlaw- cavemen beating the shit out of people in the background -that is so funny! one of them brought a Swedish saw from the future and hung it on the wall !!!

Mr.Freeze- Noah beat them up before!

you guys are so funny!

There is actually a holy spirit force field protecting Noah, his family and the ark!

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I recall about 10 years ago being transfixed in a Watchtower study with an illustration of Noah's family building the ark. They had rather stupidly butted the planks together without any support behind them. I thought to myself, whatever idiots in Brooklyn drew that picture clearly had never laid their hands on timber, hammer and nails. Nor had the even bigger idiots who had approved it.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Looks like Michael McDonald and his three sons, Michael Jr., Prince Michael, and Ham.

Spoked wheels on wagons were not developed until the late middle ages and were only found in Western European locales.

This is supposedly taking place during the Bronze Age. Axes yes, saws unlikely. Saws would not appear until the Iron Age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit