Is the WTBTS having cash flow problems?

by JW GoneBad 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

palmtree67: I suspect debator might be right. I know one hardcore elder who entered a church on a holiday.

• debator
    debator

Hi Palmtree

Feel free to research recent wts if you wish. But given that Paul himself entered buildings of other religions without getting lightning struck. I think you'll find it is the participating of services and being an active member of that false religion that is what is wrong.

Our attitudes towards churches and suchlike as buildings is simply that they are just buildings.

And as for attending family members wedding and funerals feel free to research that too.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

When did this change?

When my FIL had cancer and it looked like he was going to die, we had a big discussion with the elders about how to handle our NOT going into the church for the funeral, as the rest of the family would have had a fit!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Entering Churches as buildings is personal choice, services such as weddings and funerals of family members are personal choice.
    church services outside of this are a definite no no Biblically since this is classed as worshiping other god's......debator/Reniaa

Bullshit..As a Non JW you can do whatever you want..

Real JW`s have to follow WBT$ rules..Written or UnWritten..

The measure of their greed is what the money is used for and ours as witnesses are plowed
    right back into the organisation not some fat cat leaders bejewelled hands......debator/Reniaa

JW donated money is used..

#1..To pay off WBT$ Pedophile Law Suits..

#2..Is loaned back to JW`s at 3% interest to build Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls..

Ect..Ect..Ect..

The WBT$ is Corrupt..And..Your Stupid..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Listener
    Listener
    The measure of their greed is what the money is used for and ours as witnesses are plowed
    right back into the organisation not some fat cat leaders bejewelled hands......debator/Reniaa
    To pay for food, clothes and medical care for 100's of JWs and not a cent for widows and orphans, let alone disaster victims and other needy people.
  • debator
    debator

Hi listener

since I have a witness friend that has only recently come back from haiti and helping out there I know for a fact you are sadly mistaken.

Remember this though we are not paying out donations to take the responsibility off our shoulders! Whether we donate or not. We ourselves have a personal responsibility to others in need around us.

If you felt an elderly widowed sister in the congregation was neglected why didn't you go and call on her offering help?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you felt an elderly widowed sister in the congregation was neglected why didn't you go and call on her offering help?

Did you read the post before you replyed to it?..

If you did..

Your reading comprehension sucks..

The WBT$ scams governments out of disaster relief money all the time..

JW`s donate time and materials out of their own pockets..

Then sign over Government Disaster Relief money over to the WBT$..

JW`s are out Time and Money..The WBT$ profits from it..

Reniaa..

You don`t have a Frigg`n Clue,how WatchTower World works..

Government Disaster Relief,is another WBT$ Scam..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• jam
    jam

Debator; It,s funny you mention JW,s helping others. Well take A look at march 15th

WT, cover. This sum up how the borg. feels about helping others.

Active topics;( Therealen , the WT 15th.) New light

• jam
    jam

Sorry, IT,s Therevealer, Topic--This from march 15th tower.

• factfinder
    factfinder

jwgonebad- thank you for quoting the Dec. 1980 KM about donations being "unsolicited and wholly voluntary". It seems that jws have gone far from that - the wt brings up donating too often and I am very offended about the display at a CA for credit/debit cards to be used for donations. If that had been there while I was still going to assemblies it would have made me mad and I would not have gone back again.

They have shown by their actions that they are hurting for money. Well, I guess Jehovah is not backing them! ( shocking, isn't it! LOL!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit