What extent will the WT go too silence us Apostate

by jam 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not exactly accusation dude. Settled cases out of court. It was on MSNBC the day before Thanksgiving 2005. Do some research. Your small mind may learn from it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Truthfully I feel it will not take much to incite the RF to hunt us down and stone us.

A MS once told me the society should send out "hit teams to whack apostates". I'm sure most JWs would not approve of something like that, but every group has a few nutbars. I'm sure there's a few who would be happy to do that, and count their time while they're at it.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Like all Catholics are "pedo-defenders?" I didn't talk to her about calling for the resignation of Ratzinger
    when she was one of those. Maybe some Catholics on board can fill in the missing pieces......Spade/AliceInWonderLand

So..

AliceInSpadeLand has a Wife..

AliceInSpadeLand..

3171787373_a26ca4b538_z.jpg

Mrs.AliceInSpadeLand..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cMdbfkl3Rz4/RxQgnoNZBBI/AAAAAAAAA1U/ZCd9g5zbRj8/s800/screenshot_148.jpg

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Spade said: "Well, according to your measuring stick “wasblind,” your 2833 posts vs my 46 posts circa 2010 as an indicator"

Well, under the reincarnation of Spade you only have a few post. Alice, Rachel, debator, now it's Spade

I'm sure I missed a few names

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WasBlind..

Debator is Reniaa..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks Outlaw,

I trust the nose of your hound, that Hound smells bull 2 miles away

Alice had a third name, I just can't think what it was, but I know she had quite a few

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wasblind, wasn't AIW also Consfearacy, but claiming to be AIW's husband??

And "Spade" shows up claiming to be trying to research the WT because his wife is studying...but like other past trolls is simply here to sir people up.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks Isaac !!!!!!

that was it, Hugs to you Isaac

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

right back at ya Wasblind!

• safireblu64
    safireblu64

Wow Sd-7 hit the nail right on the head. They have killed us without killing us, sentencing us to a mental death. I know that for sure because I have been absolutely tortured! My mother kept telling me how I left my family, disowned my family and denied them of being with me. She was always telling me that my dad would be crying himself to sleep at night, and that she became an alcoholic and then swore off alcohol altogether because it was killing her and then she said that I died. She kept telling me how she dreams of one day that I'd return. I can't tell you the guilt and the stress I felt. When I wrote my mother a letter trying to tell her the things that I saw, well she became so indignant and fired back a letter to me, and I realized it was no use. She doesn't just not see it, but she REFUSES to see it. I guess I just have to keep it to myself. But THANK GOD my sister has stopped going to the meetings because SHE is questioning things. My mom told me this, as I have begun going back just to get my reinstatement so I can finally have my family back and not want to kill myself because of the relentless torture I feel. My fiance is backing me up too.....I just want that reinstatement and then that's it. I consider myself a chrisitian and I love Jehovah but I don't agree with the WTBS and it frightens me to death that my family is still in it and so devout. I'm trying to get around to talking to my sister, she needs to know that she has to get out of that organization. Just take her leave. Be "in active" and go somewhere else where she doesn't have to contact another kingdom hall. Just 'disappear' that's what I plan on doing. My fiance and I just want to live a quiet christian life without the WTBS. I can only hope some day some glorious day that they will be exposed. It's severe mind control when you are not allowed or are forbidden to ask questions and "do a self examination" only by using the WTBS publications and by no other means. They KNOW that we will find out. THEY KNOW they have something to hide. If they didn't, they would let us see for ourselves that there really is nothing better out there, that they are the absolute truth......but you see they know they are not and they are very clever with keeping us in there.....scare tactics, and telling us there is no forgiveness for apostacy! Are they not too speaking against other religions??? It doesn't matter if they are different, they still use the bible, and some of them have many truths...so isn't that a mark against the holy spirit too???? Telling the truth and pointing out flaws and pointing out double standards and pointing out wrongs is not apostacy it's called facts! And the WTBS which my mother tells me she trusts with her life, they who are keeping us away from the truth using their antics............that's conspiracy. If they just readily owned up to what they erred in and corrected it, we wouldn't be in this mess!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit