Favorite Demon Stories

by Cold Steel 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• life is to short
    life is to short

One elder before he came into truth tried to play the Eagles records back words and they were the voices of Demons. He heard it with his very own ears. Thus none of us in the hall should listen or on any Eagles music.

LITS

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

kay, my mom did buy me a skirt for the meetings from a second hand store. It was by far the creepiest thing ever. My blinds would blow, but my window was closed. That was the first night, the second night i saw a man in my room by my door, wearing a red sweater, black pants and a beard, it was sooooo creepy. i stared at him forlike an hour, praying to Jehovah, and saying Jehovah's name out loud because my mom always said the demons shutter....well this fucker wouldn't go away!!!! I scremed for my mom, she was too scared to come, so I ran....as I ran i looked at him, and he followed me with his eyes, it was sooooo creepy. I was like 8. I swore he was a real man because he wouldn't go away,but he was kinda transparrent. Anyways i ran to my moms room, she threw the skirt out, and no more problems.

It wasn't a pleasant experience by far.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Lostsheep..... the ghost of a bearded trans-sexual? He wasn't happy that you'd bought his skirt....and they SO didn't go with your shoes.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Okay, here's a true one. A well to do older JW couple who donated the land for the KH lived next door to it. The Presiding Overseers wife (who lived in a small trailer house) was very obsessed with the demon stuff. She was also an elderette. One day she is visiting the sister next door and notices two expensive end table lamps that are very ornate. She asks the sister about them and is told they were recently purchased. Then she proceeds to point out that there seems to be faces in the lamps abstract design. Next thing you know the lamps have been taken outside and smashed to smithereens and the lampshades crushed.

Hubby gets home and is told the story. He goes ballistic and confronts the PO about his wifes meddling. I was brought in as the Matt. 18 token peacemaker. It was an ugly, awkward situation. Nothing really came of it except hard feelings and the elderette seemed to keep a low profile for a time.

Anyone living in Modesto CA who was associated during the 70's and 80's would recognize the POs name. He and wife were (are?) very strange people and this was just one example.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Lost sheep

Your mother was to afraid to go to her screaming child?

• eric356
    eric356

Hypnogogia is probably the source of many demon stories or ghost experiences. Of course, crazy people, coincidence, and superstition are also leading causes.

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

@aspheisnotacircle...

yes i think she was. Im 28 and to this day i hate the dark. maybe she was afraid too. she said to call out Jehovah, i did.....nonetheless i dont blame my mom, i just know the whole call on the name of Jehovah doesnt work in times of demon crisis.

• loosie
    loosie
    Lost sheep
    Your mother was to afraid to go to her screaming child?

Ok I understand not blaming her... But I don't understand not running to your screaming kid no matter how old or how scared you are. Nothing would keep me away earthly or otherwise.

Was she scared because she saw him too?

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

no she didnt see him but when i was little like 2/3, i use to see shit. after that last experience when i was 8 i havent seen anything since. ever.

i think she maybe didnt believe me? i'm not sure, but we were home alone and it was like middle of the night dark, maybe she just thought it was a dream i dunno but she was scared too, just cause.....

nah, i dont blame her for not coming in, but it was the scariest thing ever, and it was soooooo real!!!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

There was a sister who made his son throw out his favorite toy because it supoosedly represented a fictional character with magical powers. Because of this, she was afraid that it might be demon-posessed (having been indoctrinated with this BS since her childhood). Since she didn't want any demons roaming around the house, she took some scriptures out of context (as she was trained to do) and convinced her son that Jehovah hates the toy and would be sad if he kept it. The Watchtower even made an animated movie about it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit