News Paper Article regarding JW's Neighbor... Too funny

by Peaches1978 7 Replies latest social humour

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

http://tinypic.com/r/21azhgw/7

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section under technical support. i'm not to great at posting up images I figured to repost it here where it belongs. This is a news paper article in the Philadelphia area called City Paper under Love & Hate section of the newspaper. I thought I would share it with you guys for a good laugh..

Peachs

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Shows how irritating some JWs can be.

3Mozzies

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Haha that's too good.

• nelly136
    nelly136

oh my, they musta given a really good witness to elicit a tirrade like that.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wow! What a crazy, angry individual!

I think he'd have a problem with just about any neighbor, not just a JW neighbor.

What a nutjob!!!

DY

• Balsam
    Balsam

LOL wow that neighbor is really pissed off and hates this JW family. Must have been some rude behavior along the lines with condescension. Wow what a bad witness and especially it was in the papers.

Balsam

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Funny, but at the same time I'm wincing at all of the misspellings!

Yiz

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

The person who wrote that must be a lunatic. There are some scary thoughts swirling around in that brain. I think if the JWs are staying away from that person, it is because he/she is crazy, not because he/she are worldly. That person said some really terrible things, and the fact that she/he said such sexual things in reference to the children; even if it's a joke it's not funny at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit