New paper article on JW's Neighbor.... to funny

by Peaches1978 10 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

http://tinypic.com/r/21azhgw/7

good Morning everyone,

I just thought I would share a good morning laugh, this was an article in city paper here in Philadelphia in the Love & Hate section, and this is what made my morning laugh harder then ever.. I thought I would share it with ou guys.

thanks

Peaches

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Yikes...it sounds like someone has anger management issues! LOL

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

Ouch i posted it in the wrong section...but yeah here in Philadelphia the people are mean.....

• littlebird
    littlebird

Wow, pretty bad language for a newspaper. Unfortunately, the writer makes themselve look more like a "loser" than the Jw, although I understand their frustration with hypocrites.

• tec
    tec

Unfortunately, the writer makes themselve look more like a "loser" than the Jw,

Yes, unfortunately, that's the feeling I got. I'm actually surprised you would be allowed to write something like that in a paper, especially since its talking about kids. I get that its anonymous, but still.

Tammy

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow, what paper printed that? The Weekender? No reputable paper would print something that obscene.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Isn't BabyGirl from Philly? She hasn't posted in a while........if she's lurking and reading this.......

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

Hi, in this type of news paper it's allowed and it's everywhere in the city,

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

http://citypaper.net/

This is the Link to the website for this newspaper, if you go to the Love/Hate section you can see all the other posting that people post on this newspaper....

• Think About It
    Think About It

The person that wrote it sounds like a lunatic.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit