Following GB equals following Christ (Visual Aid)

by Rank&FileGuy 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Misery..

We know Bethel reads JWN..

LOL!!..

Some of the Bethelites,have to be Laughing their Ass`s Off..

"The best part of Bethel,is JWN!"..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zVtYH6joAqA/SxQOIvfK4WI/AAAAAAAAADU/J1Ns8jpWLgw/s1600/laughing.bmp

.................... ...OUTLAW

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

It's a prison anyway. ;-)

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Where in Matt. 24:45-47 that they use as scriptual proof does it give the impression of another class of Anointed---Governing Body, that the "anointed and other sheep would recognize" them and follow their lead as Christ?

THE WATCHTOWER SEPTEMBER 15, 2010 23

8) In this time of the end, Christ has committed “all his belongings”— all the earthly interests of the Kingdom—to his “faithful and discreet slave” and its representative Governing Body, a group of anointed Christian men. (Matt. 24:45-47) The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the modern-day Governing Body, they are in fact following their Leader, Christ.

Sw

• sabastious
    sabastious

I am freaked out here. This is a fake pic correct?

-Sab

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

If you can see the picture Sab, it must be real. Do you see dead people? Are you referring to the picture of the squirrel with the big nuts? I think that one is fake.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If you can see the picture Sab, it must be real. Do you see dead people?

Only ones that aren't buried yet.

-Sab

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

I toured the farm once.. and I remember seeing all the big crates and stuff labeled WTF. (Watch Tower Farm) but I thought it was VERY aproproate!! and anyone who thinks that place isn't really a sweet shop for brainwashed, hasn't been there!

• booby
    booby

Without the rose colored glasses on Brooklyn bethel is a sweat shop too. With the glasses on it seems wonderful how hard these young people are willing to slave/work.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sab, the quote is from the 9/15 Watchtower, with the phrase "Governing Body" changed to "Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, etc." and placed above a real picture of the GB. I don't know where the picture is originally from or whether it was pieced together with photoshop, but the picture with altered quote is not in any real publication of the Borg. It is a gag to make a point:

That the sentence about following the GB = following Christ is freaking absurd, especially in light of the fact that these guys are just guys like you and I, only not nearly as smart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit