Well I have been labeled as an Apostate...

by serenitynow! 36 Replies latest jw friends

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Serenity,

I'm gonna visit JW cafe regularly now. I like to see JWs get teased. I get some kind of sick pleasure from it.

D'ya think they'll unfriend me if I put up some nice festive pics on their wall at xmas?

• wasblind
    wasblind

If being an apostate mean exposin' the WTS then

I'M PROUD TO BE AN APOSTATE

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

I think just for the fun of it, you should get all your facebook friends to "report" her facebook profile....sure, she'll just create a new one, but boy it'd be fun to think of her trying to login one day and being told her account was deleted LMAO

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

No oldlight, they'll just call you an apostate!

But seriously, if it weren't for apostates posting over there, the page would be sooo boring! All they ever say is "greetings brothers and sisters, I'll be glad when paradise gets here, I'm so tired of this world ruled by satan, agape!" Their conversations are so inane.

JWs used to be alot smarter.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Just repeat stuff from their old literature, and ask them about it

and if they call you an apostate after that, ask them is their old material

considered apostate material now

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    JWs used to be alot smarter.

No, it just seemed that way because we were among them and had nothing to compare them to. There was a time when we sounded just like them.

W

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

They make me sick.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hey, all they do here is repeatedly talk about how evil the JW's are...same discussion different names...Think about it ..

Snoozy...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Serenity I sent you a friend request. I am Snoozy Doosey on there..

Snoozy..

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Snoozy, at least the conversations here are more animated! And people curse and talk all crazy. Have you seen misery's last thread- the one with the "p" word in the title? You don't get stuff like that on JWC@fe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit