The Powerful Trend No One Comments On

by metatron 39 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Someone needs to get laid.

• metatron
    metatron

OK, I'll offer my wild and crazy idea about this trend: it may be a necessary step in human evolution towards a collective consciousness.

Here we go - if there is any truth in reported encounters between humans and extraterrestrials, notice how invariably the ETs have telepathy. Frankly, I would expect that a highly advanced civilization would .......

I have long thought that (sadly) it might be necessary for humans to evolve into a collective consciousness rather like insects (yeah, that makes me cringe!) but think about it - how does our species survive as long as technology gives individuals more and more potential for destruction?

Suicide bombers? Jihadists? Middle Aged men who crash a plane into the IRS? What would happen if some genius did discover how to trigger a thermonuclear explosion in the lab without a fission implosion to initiate it? Game Over, Dude.

Our only hope for survival might be ESP - as in Clinton's glib "I feel your pain" - literally. This electronic obsession might be a step in this direction.

metatron

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

I have noticed that some people cannot be without their phone for more than a minute. So much so that they use it at the table at a dinner party. They are either on FB or Twitter or such like.

IMO all of this is fine but there is a time and a place.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

if there is any truth in reported encounters between humans and extraterrestrials

The kids are texting........[so]............the aliens are coming?

• metatron
    metatron

Can you read my post and get the sense of what I'm saying? Do I have to break it down for you into smaller words?

This has the possible appearance of a first step towards linking up minds, consciousness on a mass scale - like an electronic telepathy.

Do I need to simply the rest?

metatron

I

• chickpea
    chickpea

if there is a collective consciousness developing
    then i suspect the next solar maximum is
    going to collectively taste like a sh!t-cicle!

geomagnetic storms FTW.....

• chickpea
    chickpea

if there is a collective consciousness developing
    then i suspect the next solar maximum is
    going to collectively taste like a sh!t-cicle!

geomagnetic storms FTW.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Interesting take on that, met. Something to think about. I too think it is a positive thing, on the whole. I don't think that the addictive side of it will outwiegh the positive side.

S

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    This has the possible appearance of a first step towards linking up minds, consciousness on a mass scale - like an electronic telepathy.

I have no idea what that means. Please do simplify it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

So, how does texting create a collective consciousnss?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit