Anyone got the December KM yet for UK

by alanv 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alanv
    alanv

As it is the end of the JW service year, it would be nice to see how they finished up in August 2010 as regards total publishers.

Quite often there seems to be a big push to get as many as possable to put in a service report to finish the year off.

So a scan would be good or just a report on how many publishers they ended up with. Thanks

• fokyc
  • alanv
    alanv

Thanks ever so much fokyc. My jw son is always going on about the great increase in the org, and these end of year figures for UK show that certainly in UK there is no great increase.

They did have a new peak in publishers of 134,339, but the years average publishers was a rather pathetic 1% increase, barely keeping up with the population growth in Britain

Pioneers were up 2% 0n last year, possably caused by the recession with more JWs out of work, they may well have spent more time door knocking.

Interesting figure for baptisms was the average of 2611 which is a 12% DROP on last year. The memorial figure showed a drop as well of 637 less in attendance.

If the rest of Europe pans out the same as UK, that will be at least be one continent where the org is slowly dying.

• Ri
    Ri

I want to thank you also Foykc, ...

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Fokyc.

Bangalore

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

slowly but surely people are waking up and realizing.

• freddo
    freddo

Here in the UK it is the immigrants from poorer countries where the increase is.

I reckon Europe could go stagnant this year - Germany and Scandinavia are often the "zero" heroes!

I wish all you happyclappy USA types would go minus for once! That would really give the boys in Brooklyn a scare!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The USA growth in recent years has been immigrant and minority language driven. There is probably less than 1% growth in the native English speaking congregations in the USA.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Great....THANKS

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks!

Did you post the November edition?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit