Generation Teaching - Everyone is speechless?

by Red Piller 443 Replies latest jw friends

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I don't know where you're from but the 1995 change was HUGE!! What do you mean, it was accepted positively? Even longtime dubs who remained in expressed their dismay with the change.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

1995, 2008, 2010

In football this is known as dodging your potential blockers

If the bORG dodges enough, the rank and file will be so confused they just won't care anymore.

That's what happened and now the bORG will include this new teaching in their many spins on the Bible in the future printings that they do.

Unless, they have another dodge planned

LD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you were a Catholic before 1970, then you would be expected to adhere to the teaching of the Eucharist.....DJEgnogg

When A Jehovah`s Witness has no Arguement for WBT$ BullSh*t..They toss Catholics into the Conversation..

to which Jesus referred at Matthew 24:34 referred to the period of time that spanned the length of the sign of Christ's presence,
    which generation began in 1914 and will eventually come to an end, during which generation the lives of Jesus' anointed brothers as a group overlap.
    @djeggnog

Translation:

And..Thats Why and Infinite number of Generations make One Generation..

Blah-Blah-Blah..

Catholics,Catholics..Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay WBT$!!..Catholics,Catholics..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• caliber
    caliber
    These constant changes by Jehovah (because this is his earthly organization) makes the religion, and it's God, look weak and schizophrenic

Remember, Jehovah's spirit is not with the Catholic Church, it is with the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and so contained doctrinal changes by the Catholic Church should not be viewed in the same light as with Jehovah's organization

Can one can force everything to make sense by simply updating" doctrinal viewpoints" ?

If you really want to continue to believe.. then simply try to forget these previous dearly held points( it makes the pattern of truth seem so much more believable )

1935 was said to be the cut off date for the anointing ( what does it mean now ? )

The JW preaching was said to be part of the separating work ( now it's said to be after the tribulation.. that's why the preaching work was so vital for each of us )

The gathering of the Great Crowd in 1935 was said to be exciting because it meant the gathering of the anointed was nearly done ( replacements only)

The changes the Catholic church made did not undermine the entire authority structure of the church 1914...1935 1922 . 1899 1874 1878 time sensitive statements as to truthfulness ( authority structure is based on dates )

It was after 1995 that the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses discerned that "the generation " to which Jesus referred at Matthew 24:34 seemed to not have been with reference to Jesus' anointed brothers, but, rather, should be applied to the unbelieving Jewish contemporaries of Jesus Christ to whom he was speaking, and thereby, by extension, to the world that saw the events that unfolded in 1914.

The clear question for all to ask themselves was it "discernment" or scrambling to make sense of statements that no longer made sense ??

Denial for decades of our life .... the fear to think and speak out hurt thousand of people ( education, family, marriage , natural gifted vocation

I have often hear the question posed to those so-called weak in the faith, doubters .... " So now you think you are smarter than the society ??"

It's not a matter of being smarter but allowing our conscience and thinking ability to work as it was in untented to by God in the first place

Understanding moral issues and truthfulness is not reserved for only "highly intelligent people "or only those anointed !!

Romans 2:14-15 (King James Version)

for when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

PS Please don't say moral law yes...but only GB understands prophecy !!!! Is" the truth "(WT) getting brighter and brighter or the time line for believable truthfulness getting shorter and shorter ??

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wow, i never thought i'd see the day when JW's compare their docternal changes to the catholics. that is simply amazing. 15 years ago the talk was that Jehovah's org was so much better than the Catholic church that to even compare anything Jehovah's org does with the Catholic church was blasphomy of the highest order. Now I see more and more JW's using the Catholic church as a comparision for docternal changes and child molestation.

I guess if its good enough for the Catholic church, the great harlot of babylon, its good enough for Jehovah's witnesses.

I never thought I would see the day when JW's would lower their standards to such a filthy level.

But it is none the less and accurate comparision. The Jehovah's witnesses are much like the Catholic church in alot of ways.

As far as my experience with JW's reaction to the generation change, they either dont care, or dont even know its been changed.

Your average JW sitting at the meeting is not thinking about docterine, they are thinking about where they are going to go eat after the meeting.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I never thought I would see the day when JW's would lower their standards to such a filthy level.

I think you are giving the Witnesses too much credit. Comparing JWs to the Catholics is a fine comparison. They are both equally corrupt since their inceptions.

-Sab

• caliber
    caliber
    That's what happened and now the bORG will include this new teaching in their many spins on the Bible in the future printings that they do.
    Unless, they have another dodge planned

Who says "The Brooklyn Dodgers " no longer exist ?? ....

Long live the Brooklyn Dodgers.. I think I can explain it by "overlapping generations "

.... some people of Babe Ruth's generation are still alive today !!! ...

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I think I am going to change my phrase of "drinking the Koolaid" to drinking the Eggnogg!

(BTW I bet Koolaid HATES that phrase? Do you think? Or is it a lil joke at the Koolaid Corp, like when a mean boss hands out a stupid memo, do the workers roll their eyes and say "gotta drink the Koolaid Koolaid")

My husband and Myself were for 12 years depressed never good enough JW's after this summers District Convention, we drove home and were like WTF.....?????? Generations did what, are you kidding me? right this is a joke? right? are you serious? And now less then 6 months latter we are freeing ourselves, physicaly and mentaly!

We have been speechless in the cong, but our actions speak for themselves!

Seriously I will not drink the eggnogg any more!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i like that "The Brooklyn Dodgers"

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Generations did what, are you kidding me? right this is a joke? right? are you serious? And now less then 6 months latter we are freeing ourselves, physicaly and mentaly!

Good for you!

I wonder how many people were shaken awake because of this asinine "new darkness."

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit