Conscious Class: Do you still go in field service?

by brotherdan 52 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

I stopped going in FS as soon as it occurred to me that 1914 just has no significance in Bible prophecy, let alone being the year that JC.. you know ......

That was long before I got on the Internet. I was asked by a bro to accompany him on a study some time after that, and by then I had done a bit of research on the net, and used the opportunity to plant some seeds, I refused to go door to door and present what was not true, as contained in the "Bible Teach " book.

A few months later I walked away for good. But I never knocked a door once I became "conscious "

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

"I was however prepared to whatever outcome."

I guess this is why I can't take chances and talk to my elders yet.... I'm thinking I'm just gonna let them do their job and come chase after me. I'm not gonna show up at the hall or another service meeting, and when confronted, I'll never bring up anything doctrinal or about the organization. I'll just say i'm tired and need space until they get tired and leave me alone. I might still have to endure CO visits, but i'll have to figure something out. How do you guys go about the CO trying to meet with you?

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I stopped attending meetings about six weeks ago, and haven't turned in time for the last three months. I am starting to get calls from friends, but my family hasn't said anything to me. The elders will eventually call me, I think, and I am going to refuse to discuss my "extremely personal issues that I have taken to Jehovah in prayers." Let's see how that goes. I intend to start a thread on this too.

Have courage, sweetheart, be nice, and you'll get out untouched. (I hope) The hard part is not wittnessing to the witnnesses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit