I've Just Figured Out the Appeal of Sarah Palin!!

by AGuest 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sarah can dance....

• journey-on
    journey-on

Just goes to show you how people view other people through their own particular biased lens. You see a totally different woman, BB, than others do, highly educated or not. I would bet if you sat down and spoke face to face with Sarah, woman to woman, you could not hold a candle to her. Your words and the way you phrased them say much more about you than they do her. It would be comical if it wasn't so hateful and sad.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    You see a totally different woman, BB, than others do, highly educated or not.

JO, many people adore Palin. Many more do not. I am not in competition with her - she is a public figure and is seeking the highest office in the land. I simply explained (rather well, I thought) why I find her manner of speaking annoying. YOU made it personal.

No need to be sad about it!

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

It is interesting that you admit that it is her MANNER of speaking that is annoying. Your rants are all about superficialities. Nothing of substance. If someone were to speak likewise about Hillary or someone, you would have your knickers in a twist over it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit