What are the names of the current GB members? Do the R&F know the Names?

by Momma-Tossed-Me 44 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Could someone put their birth years again... I think most all were born after the magic year of 1935 (not that that means anything now )

the doors to the anointed calling are open again : It's the "overlapping generation" thing that covered this obvious flaw.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah, so basically by saying there an overlapping generation, they basically got caught in another fib (by saying that the gates of heaven closed in 1935) and they had to tell another fib to cover the previous one. So the gates of heaven opened back up again. So whenever the faithful and discreet slave says the gates open up, thats when you can go, BUT ONLY IF THEY SAID IT! Of course, in the watchtower.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so the original list of these bastards from GB Pt 1 ;

Knorr RIP

F Franz RIP

R Franz RIP (resigned)

Lyman Swingle RIP

Lloyd Barry RIP

Leo Greenlees (resigned through homosexual scandal)

Ewart Chitty (ditto)

George Ganges RIP

John Booth RIP

Ted Jaracz RIP

Martin Poetzinger RIP

Albert Schroeder RIP

Milton Henschel RIP

Bill Jackson RIP

Jack Barr

Charles Fekel RIP

Karl Klein RIP

Grant Suiter RIP

Dan Sydlik RIP

Thomas Sullivan RIP

Carey Barber RIP

John Groh RIP

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The WTB&TS of Pennsylvania is the real power now, this board of great crowd is;

Don Adams

Robert Wallen

William Malenfant

Richard Abrahamson

Danny Bland

Phillip Wilcox

John Wischuk

wonder if there any mugshots of this group available?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Jookbeard, how are they the real power? I actually heard that the real people who are running the WT now are the WT's lawyers. The Governing Body is more of a figure head and/or visible representative of the rub-a-dubs if I'm not mistaken?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Joliette the lawyers/finance men deal with this group,the GB of Herd/Splane/Morris/Loesch/Barr/Lett/Jackson and Pierce are mere figures who are paraded at DC's to spew out stupid public discourses to the masses.

• Joliette
    Joliette

>>>the lawyers/finance men deal with this group

Can you give me a little more insight into this part of how the WT operates? Is the GB still in charge of the 'spritual things?'

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I just received a spiritual email while I was sleeping.

"All of you are misguided. Lawyers? Finance-men? I am the real power behind the Wanktower Society!

Sincerely, Lucifer".

• caliber
    caliber

John E. Barr - born 1913
    1960 married Mildred Willett (http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/197545/1/Current-GB-Members

Guy H. Pierce - born 1934
    raised a family (to be verified, 2 step-sons, 1 biologicial?)

Samuel F. Herd - born 1935
    wife, Gloria

Gerrit Lösch - born 1941
    wife, Merete

David H. Splane - 1944
    wife, Linda

Stephen Lett – born 1949, partaker by 1969 (20 yrs old)
    wife, Susan

Anthony Morris III – born 1950
    married, two sons (at Bethel?), pioneer 1971

Geoffrey Jackson – born 1955, pioneer 1971
    wife, Jeanette

photos here ..http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/170003/1/updated-GB-photos

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Phillip Brumley is the big man in charge. This Watchtower Lawyer does the political contacts in Washington, and lives in a Valley Farms Corporation (tm) owned mansion near the HQ at Patterson. There are pictures on the internet of Brumley at a hearing in the U.S. Congress.

I'm not against this people, but against their double standards: they don't walk the talk.

Be a man and become transparent about the useful contacts with governments and organizations and the NGO status of daughter company's (European Association of Jehovah's Witnesses, Aidafrique etc.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit