Why doesn't the Elder's Book give any instructions about Armageddon?

by Mad Dawg 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seawolf
    seawolf

Why don't some of you call Bethel and find out?

Wasn't that what one of the former posters, LisaH, did when 9-11 happened? She called Bethel to find out if this was Armageddon and they put her on hold to go and find out.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think there are no instructions because they don't want to print:

Bend Over And Kiss Your A$$ Goodbye! Here's a handy pic for them to use in the next book:

Kiss Your A$$ Goodbye

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ha Ha - Great question.

I guess you will have take instructions from your local group of window cleaners, who will of corse be guided by the Holy spirit.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Heaven that image is priceless

In fact I'm surprised OUTLAW didn't post it

• wasblind
    wasblind

I thought I read somewhere that when 9/11 happened they locked the doors at Bethel

if this is so, did they think this was the big A happenin', and what were their plans to take care of the sheep around the world?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Why doesn't the Elders Book give any instructions about Armageddon?

Because they really don't believe in this bullshit, they just use Armageddon to dispel fear

into the hearts and minds of people to control them to their own self designed needs.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yes they locked the gates and were told to stand away from the windows so people passing by wouldn't see them and ask for .. . . well help maybe?!

Some people were allowed in but they had to show their Bethel passes or in some other way prove they were Witnesses.

I knew when I read that they locked the doors that it wouldn't be long before they moved out of Brooklyn. So they got busier working on Patterns - their own private paradise.

I guess the rest of JWs will just fall into a hole somewhere or under a building and maybe get to come back after all the bodies are buried. This is just more proof they don't care about the "sheep" Their job is to give money so the guys at the top can live in their pre-Armageddon paradise

Hmmmm not a lot different than Beth Sarim but this time they have taken some of the slaves with them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit