Are some of you scared?

by BlackTwisted 103 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

are some of you scared that armageddon may be coming anytime? i'm sure am! lol

just the thought and the picture in your head that anybody can get killed....>.<

i believe that it's near..too near..i am hoping that it gives off another 5 years or so... >.<

i know it sounds wrong but i rather be honest about this than hiding behind a fake smile.

anyone feels the same as me or no?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

If Armageddon is coming, sweetie, it'll be all manmade and nothing to do with G O D...

V665

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

No, I am not scared about Armageddon at all. That is a terrible fantasy made up by the WTBTS. It did scare me as a child. But I haven't thought one thing about it since 1975.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Once you study the history of the JWs, and how they came about their doctrines, then you will realise their way of using Bible scriptures is wrong and that Armageddon isn't "just around the corner", that God doesn't care what we do in our bedrooms, and that there is no such thing as a "one true religion".

I would encourage you to read up on the history of the JWs as much as you can. Don't just accept what you read here, or even what I say. You know how the witnesses say to "make the truth your own"? Well, do that in terms to learning both sides of the JWs. Read Fred Franz's books and then decide if the Witnesses are still for you.

It's an amazing thing to be able to live without fear of a vengeful god.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I was scared for 28 years straight...then realized I was scared of a fantasy...The WTS has been preaching "THE END" for over 130 years now at what point do you stop being scared...

• zarco
    zarco

I do not believe that Armageddon is coming. In a weird way it would be interesting to see a god judging the good and the bad, because I don't think the WTS would come out on the good side. But alas, it is just a weird dream. Take care of your family, your friends and you. Do good, because that is our paradise.

z

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'm not scared....I lived through Armageddon once. I take that back....I don't want to go through that again.

Think About It

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Nope. I am concerned about terrorism though.

• Hadit
    Hadit

No - it's a scare tactic to keep you in line. However, I am scared of the damage that is being done to families and individuals by the WTS. That is REAL.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Scared of the big A.....NO...after leaving in 81....i don't believe in it...

After everything the me and my family have endured cause of the jw shit, they

can't throw anything at me anymore....it's a cult..publishing company, only looking

out for their big picture.

My mom is a die hard...senior citizen...can only listen in by phone.....

Do you think they check on her? NO

Do you think they see if she has food? NO

Do you think they see if she would like a ride to a meeting? NO

Do I need say more???

COULD THIS BE CAUSE SHE CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MONEY? I'M THINKING "YES"

THANK YOU COLUMBIA MO FOR TAKING CARE OF MY MOM!!

(yes...i'm in a mood tonight)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit