The F&DS class have been fired by the Governing Body!!

by moshe 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

With all this mumbo jumbo and use of words what the GB has done is identify two groups, one within the other. So now we have a special group identified within the FDS.

It is quite annoying that they continually refer to 'food provided by the FDS' whereas that is not correct as it is only provided by this special group. A huge percentage of the FDS have nothing to do with providing information.

Quote from above - Should not individual members of the anointed and the “other sheep” trust the slave appointed over them?

The annointed individuals form the FDS so how can the FDS be appointed above the individual? I agree that there is a requirement that they work in unity and therefore are in obediance to the collective group and this allows for the co-hesian that they want but they are doing a very good job of seperating the GB from the FDS and making it a different group.

• moshe
    moshe
    .It's false people. Look on the corner of the image. Are you honestly that stupid?

CA, Of course its a parody! Actually, the entire anointed/F&DS WT dogma is a long running joke that the JWs have been bamboozled with. You do understand that, don't you? JW's have yet to find just one real live person who can claim to be one of the F&DS class. Try and find in the WT publications any first person account of a JW who is one of the F&DS or even a JW identified as one- like, our next talk is delivered by Bro Kumquat from Bethel, one of the F&DS. If JWs ever asked , "where are they", they would find out not one JW will step forward and say, I am or I might be, or my dog thinks I have special insight. Lawyers and accountants run the WT now.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The way that the WTS sets up the specialty of the "faithful and discreet slave," the partaking group, the naive, ignorant "great crowd" people can only assume that there is a great strong united networking group of the FDS that have special spiritual insights and they somehow are connected in a special way and come together for insights and "new light" altogether and possibly a type of "voting" of agreements. There is no such "networking" of any sorts.

The only real class is the Governing Body who vote and go on a 2/3 majority voting rule for any change or "new light." Since there only 8 GB now, that requires their Jehovah to get at least 6 of these men to agree on any changes affecting about 7 million peoples lives. What a task for their god to get them to action anything of any value!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit