Are some Jehovah's Witnesses delusional?

by asilentone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
  • grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

I think some are...Yes

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

For some reason this thread makes me think of making a PSA based on Dove soap commercials - but Dub instead..

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Are any of them not?????????????

• cheerios
    cheerios

i think you have to be to agree to some of their nonsense. either that or cognitive dissonance is kicked into mega warpspeed overdrive

• serein
    serein

i was deff delusional,

• Awen
    Awen

Greetings:

At one time or another we were all delusional, or rather in denial. To admit the truth about "The Truth" (even to one's self) is beyond the courage of many people. Many simply aren't ready and no matter how much evidence you lay before them they simply refuse to see it. I often think of a friend of mine who's of the anointed (if you belive in such things) and although he sees these things, he still thinks the WTS can change if shown the error of their ways. This was 2 years ago and I haven't spoken to him since, but I do recall a WT article stating that JW's should only listen to the GB and not other "anointed" Christians and these others haven't been appointed by god to direct his organization. I know he's written numerous letters to the GB about certain issues and they've responded positively, but as time progresses I wonder how long this will continue.

• cofty
    cofty

Is the pope a catholic?

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Some JW's believe they will not die and that they will live forever.

No single human has ever managed to do that so far out of billions and billions in history.

Not all JW's believe this but are too scared to admit it.

mmxiv

• asilentone
    asilentone

cofty, of course, you are so silly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit