How do we gain the knowledge that leads to everlasting life?

by wannabe 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

How do we gain the knowledge that leads to everlasting life?

Page #1

Many today, more notebly, the Religious Leaders of this World, and their followers, feel that they can do a mere cursory, superficial reading of the Bible, and from that, set forth their hard and fast interpretations of the Holy Writings. But is it really all that easy, to understand the Holy Scriptures, to get 'the breadth, length, heigth, and depth,' of everything written; in order to be 'rooted and established on the foundation, to 'grasp mentally,' with all the Holy Ones?' {Ephesians 3:14-19}

What these Religious Scholars, so called, and their followers, fail to take into consideration, is the fact, that the Bible is a closely gaurded Book, not open to just anyone and everyone; but it's contents are revealed to only certain ones, chosen out of the World, by Jehovah himself. This is evidenced by the words of Jesus found at Matthew 13:10-15: "So the disiples came up and said to him: "Why is it you speak to them by the use of illustrations?" In reply he said:

"To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the Heavens, but to those people it is not granted.

... "this is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations, because looking they look in vain, and hearing they hear in vain, neither do they get the sense of it; and toward them the Prophecy of Isaiah is having fulfillment, which says, 'By hearing you will hear but by no means get the sense of it, and looking, you will look but by no means see." ... There was obviously a serious problem with these ones, which Jesus also focused on; "For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, [wilfull blindness] that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them." {Isaiah 6:9,10}

With those words, Jesus has as much as told us, that Worldly Wisdom is not a prerequesite for gaining knowledge of the Bible, it is, rather, a matter of ones heart condition. One had to receive

Page#2

the truth of the Bible, not so much with the mind, but more important than that, with the heart, so that he/she/ would be moved to act upon it, in a positive way, and take it very seriously, creating within them, a strong desire to do the will of God. They would know, that to do the will of God, one 'remains forever.' This would give them the impetus, or driving force, to gain this knowledge,

so necessary for life. {1 John 2:17}

Christendom's Clergy, as well as Worldly Scholars, believe that because of their higher education, in various fields of learning, that they are more qualfied than anyone else to be teachers of the Bible; not realising that Worldy Knowledge has nothing to do with ones ability to take in knowledge of the Bible. Jesus made that very clear when he stated the following: "I publically praise you, Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because

you have hidden these things from the Wise and intellectual ones and revealed them to babes." {Matthew 11:25}

From that, we learn, that this Worlds Wisdom, coupled with it's vast sum of Knowledge, has absolutely nothing to do, with taking in knowledge of Jehovah and his Son, Jesus Christ. {John 17:3} Paul highlited exactly how Jehovah views, the wise intellectuals of this world, when he stated the following: "For it is written: "I will make

the Wisdom of the Wise Men perish , and the intelligence of the intellectual [Men] I will shove aside. ... "Did not God make the Wisdom of the World foolish?" "For since, in the Wisdom of God, the World through its Wisdom, did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolisness of what is preached to save those believing." "For the speech about the torture stake is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is God's Power." {1 Corinthians 1:18-21}

Notice, now, why this World, did not come to know God, which reason Jesus will reveal with these next words of his: ... "And I will request the Father to give you another helper to be with you forever, the Spirit of the Truth, WHICH THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE, because it neither beholds it, nor knows it " ... {John 14:15-17}

Page #3

Couple that together, with the fact, that, this World is 'not granted to understand,' the Holy Writings, even more, this knowledge is, 'hidden from them,' and it gets even worse for them, because one must have their mind 'fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures,' leaves this entire World hopelessly Spiritualy Blind, and in that condition, must, as Paul tells us, PERISH!

Notice now, why the main reason for this Worlds Blindness: "If, now, the Good News we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things, [satan the devil] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers that the illumination of the glorious good news about the [glory] of Christ might not shine through."

{2 Corinthians 4:3,4}

As if all of that, isn't bad enough, the one main ingredient absolutely essential for gaining knowledge of the Bible, is beyond their grasp. Jesus explains that, at John 14:15-17 where we find him telling us the following: "If you love me you will observe my commandments; and

I will request the Father and he will give you another helper to be with you forever, the Spirit of the Truth, WHICH THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE, it neither beholds it nor knows it.

You know it, because it remains with you and is in you."

The fact that this World, cannot recieve, or does not know the Holy Spirit, explains away the false doctrine of the Trinity, because, not knowing the Holy Spirit, they could never come to know, the only true God, nor would they properly know the Son, and even more important, they would never come to know the Holy Spirit; lacking the Holy Spirit as they do, it would be impossible for them to know any of that. So, goodbye Trinity Doctrine, rest in peace.

John explains what it means to the individual, who has the Holy Spirit remaining with them and in them, in these following words: "And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you,

and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but as the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, remain in union with him."

{1 John 2:27}

Now, the question is, just whom is the one responsible, for doing this anointing? Let me say, at this point, that none of the religious Leaders of Religious Christendom's vast empire of religion on this earth, whatever the denomination or sect, can do this anointing, for all of them are held 'under satan's power,' 'blinded,' and 'misled by him.' They are 'not granted' to

Page #4

understand the Holy Writings, they have not, had their minds 'fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures.' Jehovah's Holy word 'is hidden from them.' Even more, there is only 'ONE MEDIATOR between God and Men, the Man, Christ Jesus.' Our approach to the Father can be gained only through this one mediator, and only the Father can 'draw' us to his Son, at which point, when that drawing is done, the Christ will request the Holy Spirit be given to the ones drawn. {1 John 5:19} {2 Corinthians 4:3,4} {Revelation 12:9} {Matthew 13:10-15} {Luke 24:45} {1 Timothy 2:5} {Matthew 11:25} {John 6:44} As I said, and as the Christ has said, the Only Approach to his Father was through him; and I quote: "No one comes to the Father

except through me."

{John 14:6}

With those few words, Jesus has put all of the self-appointed religious Leaders on this earth, completely out of office as teachers of God's Word; and why wouldn't he, since it was Jesus was the One Leader and One Teacher, in the first Century, and he has relinquished those positions to no Man on this earth today. as Paul told us: "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever." {Hebrews 13:8} {Matthew 23:8-10}

How, though, and for what reason, does he do this anointing today? The Apostle Peter will explain how that is done for us, at Acts 2:33 in these following words:

"Therefore because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised Holy Spirit from the Father he has poured out this which you see and hear." ... So, ever since his ascension in the first Century, Jesus has been put in control of the Holy Spirit, and as we have seen is able to pour it out, in this case to employ it, as a teaching instrument, to enable only those drawn to him by his Father to gain the knowledge that will lead them on a path to everlasting life. {John 17:3} But it is only those Jehovah draws to his Son, the one mediator, that will gain this life-saving knowledge. The ones Jehovah gives to Jesus, out of this World: "I have made your name manifest [known] to the Men you gave me out of the World they were yours, and you gave them to me and they have observed your word." {John 17:6-14} We see, from this same

Page #4

passage, from the words of Jesus, he was not interested in this World in general, for he had said: "I make request concerning them;

I make request not concerning the World but concerning those you have given me, because they are yours;

and all my things are yours, and yours are mine." {John 17:9,10}

As for this World in general, Zephaniah the Prophet, has some very shocking news for all of them; for note what he has to tell us about this World in general: "Neither their Silver, nor their Gold will be able to deliver them in the Day of Jehovah's fury, but by the fire of his zeal the WHOLE EARTH WILL BE DEVOURED, because

he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH."

{Zephaniah 1:14-18} It would pay, you the reader, to examine this entire Prophecy, from beginning to end.

As for the remainder of Mankind in general, because satan is 'god of this World,' he has re-directed the worship that belongs solely to Jehovah, over to himself, so that Paul could say: "No; but I say that the things that the Nations sacrifice,

they sacrifice to demons, and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers with the demons."

{1 Corinthians 10:20} Very good reason for exterminating the entire inhabited earth, to clean out of it, all of these devil worshipping humans, and good riddance to all of them, I say!

Just how, now, does the Holy Spirit work on these ones drawn, to bring them all to this knowledge that leads them all to everlasting life? John will explain that for us; for note his words, now: "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, which the Father will send in my name,

that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you." {John 14:26} John continues with this: "However, when that one arrives [the Holy Spirit] the Spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things coming."

{John 16:13}

Page #5

So, commensurate with the time and effort put forth at study of the Holy Writings, these ones drawn by Jehovah to his Son, the One Mediator, who had themselves received of the Holy Spirit, at the request of the Son, would as John had said, be guided into all truth, even coming to know about future events; things that had not occurred as yet. All done without the aid of any of the Main-Line Religious Leaders of Religious Christendom. These ones drawn would have nothing to do with these Religious Leaders, because like their Master the Christ, they would be 'no part of this devil ruled, World, who sacrificed to the demons,' 'and not to God.' This of course would incur the World's hatred, as Jesus had foretold at John 17:14 in these following words: "I have given your word

to them , but the World has hated them, because

they are no part of the World, just as I am no part of the World."

These ones who had received the word, from Jesus, he had anointed with the Holy Spirit, so they needed no one to teach them the Holy Writings; as John next reveals: "And as for you, the anointing you received

from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you; but as the anointing from him is teaching you about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, remain in union with him."

{1 John 2:27}

The Words of Paul will clarify this for us, and conclusively prove, that Jesus, in the first Century, and now, today, still holds his position as the One Mediator, One Leader, and One Teacher, of all of those drawn by Jehovah to his Son. Note now, the words of Paul: "For I put you on notice, Brothers, that the good news that was declared by me as good news, IS NOT SOMETHING HUMAN; for

neither did I receive it from Man, nor was I taught it {BY MAN}, except through Revelation by Jesus Christ." {Galatians 1:11,12} "That by way of a Revelation the sacred secret was made known to me."

{Ephesians 3:1-3} The Apostle John received the entire 22 Chapters of his Revelation, by the exact same means; from the Heavenly Spirit Realm. Revelation 1:1,2}

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will tell us that they

Page #5

are the appointed Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45; was that to be true, that would make them the One Mediator between God and Men, and not the Christ, further, that would make them the only approach to the Father, and again, not the Christ. That would also make them the one leader and one teacher. So, their blindly making that claim, and taking that appointment to themselves puts the Christ right out of the offices properly assigned only to him; because it is the Christ is the Faithful Slave of that parable, as Paul shows us that he is at Hebrews 3:1-6 where he shows us that in the first Century, all of the anointed class constituted all together, the House, while he tells us that the Christ was the one appointed over the House, or household, if you will. Then, too, they will tell us, that they are Jehovah's Visible Spirit Directed Organization; all the while establishing a 130 year record of failed predictions and false prophecies. That is telling us, that Jehovah, through the Holy Spirit has guided them along a path of error for 130 years. That is tantamount to calling Jehovah a liar; and is very dangerous ground to be found standing on, I would think.

Consider too, the Pope's of the Catholic Church, who make claim to being the Vicar of, or representative of the Christ. Even going so far as to tell us that they are, 'Almighty God on earth, judges of heaven and earth.' While the Christ today, has no representative on earth, and is himself the appointed Judge of all things, as well as Jehovah's personal, representative. {John 5:27} Along with, that is, his anointed Brothers, are also judges. {Luke 22:28-30} Their very claims show their Spiritual blindness. The Apostle Peter showed the error of their ways, about this matter of judging, when he stated the following: "Also he ordered us to preach to the people and to`give a thorough witness, that this [Jesus]

is the one DECREED BY GOD to be Judge of the living and the dead."

Now, that takes all of the judging claimed by the Popes, or anyone else, completely out of their hands. All of these, self proclaimed Judges, are themselves at some point going to die, so, how could they in a state of death, judge anyone, that have themselves died? {1 Corinthains 15:22} {Hebrews9:27}

Page #6

It, was, according to the words of Jesus, himself that came out as Jehovah's representative; for note what he himself had said about that: "They have come to know that all the things you gave me are from you; because the sayings that you gave me I have given to them and they have received them

and have certainly come to know that I came out as your representative, and they have believed that YOU sent ME FORTH." {John 17:7,8} Do we need clearer than that?

So, the Pope's, along with the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses, along with the entire realm of Religous Christendom, all try to take the seat of the Christ, by telling all of us, that they are all Jehovah's representatives. It would appear to me that, that seat is getting somewhat crowded, wouldn't you think? I'm wondering if the Christ is going to move over and make room for all of them?

Now, why is it, I doubt that?

Consider too, teachers of the Nation of Islam, who themselves lay claim to being the one true Mono-Theistic Religion, teaching their followers, that Jehovah made a covenant with Ish'ma-el, while the account in Genesis 17:19-21 clearly tell us that, the promised seed was to come through the family line of Isaac, and not Ish'ma-el at all. Just one other example of Spiritual blindness, and outright lying, because they would well know that scripture, that shows them all up for the liars that they are.

The entire realm of religious Christendom also lays claim to being the one true religion, but we'll remember Paul had said, they 'sacrificed to demon's and not to God.' Paul's statement here, covers every self-appointed Religion on this Planet; all are under the power and control of satan the devil; all are blinded and misled by him. {1 John 5:19} { 2 Corinthians 4:3,4} {Revelation 12:9}

There is only one source of true knowledge today; that is from the one who was 'exalted to the right hand of God,' in the first Century, and received as he did at that time, the promised Holy Spirit, to pour out, and employ, as a teaching instrument, to bring the ones drawn by the Father to his Son to an accurate

Page # 7

knowledge of Jehovah and his Son; knowledge that will put them on the road to everlasting life, under the Kingdom of God. {John 17:3} Knowledge that could never be gained, from All the Nations those who sacrifice to demons, and not to God. It must come from the ONE MEDIATOR between Men and God; the Man Christ Jesus. He is the only one who can lead us on the path to everlasting life. Any other path, is the broad road that leads to destruction. {Matthew 7: 13,14} {Luke 13:24} Zephaniah clearly showed you how broad that road, really is, and it does not lead to everlasting life, by any means.

How is your hearing? Are you 'hearing without response?' What about your vision? Are you 'shutting your eyes?' Has your 'heart Grown unreceptive?' If all of that is true of you, you are on that Broad Road that leads to destruction, are you not? Perhaps it is time to alter course, and get on that narrow road that will lead you to everlasting life. Did not Jesus tell us to, 'Come to him,' and

Page #8

'learn from him?' {Matthew 11:28-30} and get on that narrow road that will lead you to everlasting life.

"This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God and the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." {John 17:3}

In this writing, I have shown you, that certain ones obtain this knowledge, I have also shown you by what means they have obtained it; conversely I have shown you, how you can obtain it; now the ball is in your court; you go and get this knowledge in the same fashion, for I have shown you how it is done. All that is required of you, is a serious change in heart attitude; whereby you become receptive to the truth, and listen with response, in a positve manner. That new attitude will put you on that narrow road that leads to everlasting life. So, I have done none of you any diservice, but have done you the greatest service any human being could ever do for another human being. I have shown you the true way to everlasting life under God's Kingdom. Is that not what we all desire? Life, with no end!

Wannabe

• sabastious
    sabastious

I like cookies with M&M's in them. I also like M&M's with peanuts in them.

So cookies with M&M's with peanuts in them would be my favorite.

-Sab

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

The original post is in 3D if you wear your anachrome 3D glasses.

(In other words.. what's up with all the blaring red and blue text? It is extremely uncomfortable to read such as it is... so I didn't. Was this just a copy/paste of the WT book? Was it a commentary? The world may never know.)

- Lime

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, so good the topic had to post four times? I think not.

I like green M&M's

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I like green M&M's

Oh that is sooo something you would say!

-Sab

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali
    Wow, so good the topic had to post four times?

It's part of how to gain everlasting life.

• serein
    serein

i read i understud and im on that path but now iv got migraine and my eyes hurt, i almost fell asleep afew times but needed to finish the brain mushing

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Too much red, white, and blue...

Anyway for a monochrome explanation on how to gain everlasting life?

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You put a great deal of work into that original post, wannabe, so much that I was exhausted after reading only a few sentences. What is it you are trying to achieve? If it is for me to see your point of view, something a little more bite-sized might be more effective. However, if it is to demonstrate that your faith has taken complete hold of you, you have succeeded. Why not start with something simple? For example, how is it you know so conclusively that Jehovah actually exists?

• bobld
    bobld

By your comments you obviously do not know....................plagiarism

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit