Things have gone bad for me lately.

by Decided 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

Money has dried up and I have too many credit card bills to pay. Both of my cars are not working right, property tax hasn't been paid and many other things are going crazy. I don't know what to do right now. Never been in a situation like this before. Depression getting worse, age getting to me. Don't care if I die or not. Sure would like a little peace in my life.

Ken P.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It sux getting Warrents for unpaid bills getting your Paycheck attached leaving you little money then becoming Jobless with No money coming in and it gets worse and worse.

Remember this 1000 yrs ago someone in Rome was being Taxed to the point of No return.

And in a 1000 yrs from now.. no one will rememeber Ken P. got into a money problem too.

What I hope to show is Never let Money problems beat you to the point of questioning Life or Death.

It will always be there. You are not the first you won't be the last! Phone calls can be unbearable but remember these very people hounding you.....

Their Fu***ng Company is part of the problem and also got $$$ from Goverments to help them.

Funny how us poor slobs can't get these handouts but we are expected to give give give.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey don't despair, when you hit rock bottom there's only

one way to go and that's up.

• wasblind
    wasblind

And that's from experience,

If your not diagnosed with a terminal illness

that can't be cured. There's hope. Life can get better

• Ding
    Ding

Promise us you won't do anything self-destructive, Ken.

There's a lot of good in life, even in the midst of tough circumstances.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ken..

It`s time to see a debt counsler..

Some Advisors can get you off the hook for pennies on the dollar..

Don`t let this beat you up..Do something about it..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

One of the best feelings in the world

is being able to look back and say, I made it through

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Keep your chin up, Ken. Things will turn around for you. Keep the most important things, sell the rest and do what you can to gain some peace of mind. Get out of the house or apartment. Concentrate on those things that bring a smile and warm your heart. Start something new and keep it going. In other words, don't stop living but rather increase the living and if you can give a helping hand to another person as well. That always feels good.

You are in my prays.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Outlaw gave good advice. Also, check out bankruptcy trustees. Hope you don't have to go that far, but, better to learn the ins and outs before hand, so you will make it back out of this.

S

• wasblind
    wasblind

Believing,

you just reminded me of Lady Lee, despite all the things she has posted

about her life, she's able to reach back and help others because she made

it through those times. Decided can make it through also, but it's take living

to do it. You can do it Decided, just like we have

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit