Megan doesn't have Cancer! (Update)

by KW13 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Being under government medical care my concern is they would brush you off to keep from spending more money on a person..I hope I'm wrong as it looks like the US may someday head that way.

As far as the discharge goes..my girlfriend that had given birht a few months earlier had a discharge like that also. She had what is called a blocked milk duct. She manually squeezed it daily and eventually it was oK.

On the other hand I have heard of OLDER women that had a discharge that had blood in it and it was cancer.

So either way I would also encourage keeping an eye on it. I would say it is related to her nursing and possibly a stopped up milk gland. Good she had it checked out.

Snoozy

• KW13
    KW13

Thank you everyone for your kind words, swift replies and sound advice.

I am going to speak to Megan on monday (she is off work for a week from then) and get her to make an appointment with her doctor, with a view to seeing where we can go next and what we can do.

The twins are called Molly & Brooke snowbird. x

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hi KW13,

Firstly - that sounds really good initial news. Diagnosis can be a long process of elimination so bear with it.

He kept getting confused too, asking how long she has been pregnant (WTF...18 months too late their buddy, we just told you that.)

I think the question was how long was she pregnant i.e. was the pregnancy full term. If the twins were premature that could affect milk production. Questions doctors ask sometimes seem irratic and odd but they are trying to rule things out.

I really hope you find out what this is and she gets better soon.

MMXIV

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

You were given good news but he didn't instill confidence did he, so by all means ask for a second opinion. You need to be totally happy otherwise it's just going to play on your minds.

No one is ever too young for a mammagram.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Get a second opinion. Any production of blood when it shouldn't be there should be a reason for concern.

• KW13
    KW13

I think the general consensus is second opinion. I will shoot for that folks, thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit