Stupid F&cking Cagers!

by Mythbuster 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Why do people not look for motorcycles!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I dont expect them to. I ride with the belief every car on the road is out to get me. Got to keep your head on a swivel.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Luckily, I did just that and ended up grazing the passenger door at about 15mph, but damn, she didn't even look my direction!

• asilentone
    asilentone

My mother's aunt and uncle was killed while riding their motorcycles when I was a teenager.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Car drivers don't see other cars at times, so imagine what a motorbike looks like to them . . . Bike what bike?

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

yeah, everyone knows someone who died in a motorcycle accident. Sorry for your loss.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've yet to go down on the street but it's pretty much inevitable. The world's chock full of idiots in cars trying their level best to mash every rider they see.

Hell, yesterday I almost got run into by an old man in a Ford truck. I was sittin on a John Deere tractor in a bank parking lot. Go Figure.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I didn't go down. I've been riding a while. But it burns me to no end that motorcyclists are still invisible.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I've had car drivers look straight at me then pull out in front of me failing to give right of way. It's as though they were thinking " it's only a motorbike it can't hurt me" Never happened to me when I was driving my 10 ton tip truck though. I wonder why?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Two wheels good, four wheels baaaaaaad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit