After reading this - is it possible to 'doubt' that Jw's would hide Pedophiles?

by AK - Jeff 21 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I always said that smoking was a WT-defined sin right after adultery in seriousness. Well, now I can move it up ahead of secret murder.

"If the elders inadvertently reveal his past wrongdoing, undoubtedly it will result in major repercussions to him and his wife."

That's got to be buzzwords for "lawsuit against WT." We wouldn't want repercussions to him and his wife. Better that family of murder victims should be deprived of justice than to make WTS look bad.

I guarantee that if the $hit hit the fan on this one later, they would say that he was disfellowshipped as quick as lightning.

Jeff, I am confident that you are as disgusted about this one as I am.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Sssssssshhhhh......be verwy quite, we're pwotecting cwiminals......huhuhuhuhu!!"

DISGUSTING.

- Wing Commander

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Murder? I had to disassociate from the Catholic church, even though I was inactive and never confirmed there, before I could even go knocking on doors. If I had to do that, then why shouldn't this guy have to settle his murder cases?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Wow, last night I posted a question about a plot point for my next writing effort. I think my question has been answered. Anytime their aren't sure what to do, make the decision based on keeping up the public image at all costs.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

can you post a larger copy that can be printed out? Has anyone ever sent this to the legal authorities like the attorney general? Unbelievable

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I can't believe what I have just read! No offense, but why didn't you turn this letter over to the authorities? If I had access to it now that is exactly what I would be doing. If these cases are still unsolved, can you imagine how the families of these murder victims must feel? I am appalled!

Hold the lynching party! I don't have 'possession' of this letter. I did not 'leak' it. It has been posted on Bill Bowen's website for several years. I don't know if anyone has ever presented this to the authorities or not.

It is shocking to the highest degree. It shows clearly how the Watchtower will hide criminals - if the situation [as they define it] fits. If they will hide murderers - then the 'little crime' of child molestation or rape is of small concern to them.

Yes - I am thoroughly disgusted. I have been disgusted with this situation since I first heard of it. I hope plenty of 'lurkers' are also disgusted.

Jeff

• Borgia
    Borgia

When I was cleaning up my emails today, I stumbled across an email exchange with some brothers of which one is highly critical of theJw procedures in these matters. The response from the apologetic JW:I have not yet met you in person but if you continue like this, I won't be bothered to meet you at all. .......What you are divulging about this brother brings reproach on Jehovah's name. ...... You are dscrediting Jehovah's organisation ......

After all the bla bla ... the zealous and pious will want to keep the dirty laundry hidden because they are convinced that the two most powerful beings in the universe cannot keep their own name clean and need a little help from mortal imperfect men. RIGHT!!!!

Cheers

Borgia

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Man! If this isn't the smoking gun, I don't know what is...

V665

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Hmmm, past murders vs. current smoking of marijuana?

Hmmm, well since the murders were before "baptism" they obviously don't count, but now that our man is a dear "dedicated brother" and "attending the meetings" then we simply can't have him going around with a ganja stick in him mouth. That will never do, no never! What will people think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit