THE WATCHTOWER ? DECEMBER 1, 2010

by booby 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• booby
    booby

Page 6

Notice that Satan is said to be "misleading the entire inhabited earth." He misleads

people by promoting religious lies to turn them away from Jehovah and his Word.

(What about the irreligious, atheists and such who don't listen to that stuff)

Also this is good - After Death-Heavenly Life? What, though, about the belief, held by

millions worldwide, that all good people go to heaven? It is true that some good people

shoud say we go there, but their number should say our number is small compared to the billions who have passed away in death. The Bible reveals that 144,000 people again, should say we will be "bought from the earth" and will serve as "priests" and "kings over the earth."

Guess I'm just havin fun with this tower. It really is awkward for them to speak in more than one person.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Damn it Satan, he's so sneaky!

-Sab

• just a reader
    just a reader

I always wonder why the Witnesses don't think they're among the misled, that scripture does say Satan is misleading the "entire" inhabited earth. It doesn't say -except 7 million people, Entire would mean everyone to me.

• booby
    booby

Good point just a reader. I have come to the realization that the whole religious structure is like that. Everything is multilevel - multi-confusing. Pray for a truck load of litererature to get through a war torn area to brothers on the other side who will not/cannot survive without it and Jehovah heard the prayer and gave devine protection. The truck gets blown to bits and it is time and unforseen occurrence.

• just a reader
    just a reader

Agreed, after being in almost 20 years, I'm happy to be done with their misleading contradicting teachings. Yes - multi-confusing. I completely believe the Bible and just learned this year through this site and JW Facts and a few other sites that all the apostate stuff is actually just facts exposing them. I can now separate the watchtower society from the Bible, they do not hold ownership to God's word. I only wish all the decent people on the inside will open their eyes too.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good catch justa. Since Brooklyn Heights is part of the "inhabited earth", the GB lives in Brooklyn Heights, and Satan is "misleading the entire inhabited earth", the only logical conclusion is that the GB is misled by Satan.

On the other hand, Santa is at the North Pole, part of the "uninhabited earth". We would be far more happified by being led by Santa, than by the JW GB!

"HAPPIFIED!" I tell you!

• Ding
    Ding

Remember, in Watchtowerspeak "religious lies" means anything not currently being taught by the WTBTS.

• St George of England
    St George of England

J F Rutherford famously said "Religion is a snare and a racket!"

HE WAS NOT WRONG

George

• just a reader
    just a reader

Good logic Billy, LOL.. by the way, I like reading your posts.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The Bible reveals that 144,000 people again, should say we will be "bought from the earth" and will serve as "priests" and "kings over the earth."

Funky choice of words, using "bought". Why? Because the 144K are the very ones who have not been "bought" by this system which makes commerce of everyone. The 144K are those who have not bowed down to the dictates of governments whether political or ecclesiastical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit